Chapter 6- Let's Get Started Shall We?

~Hey guys so I am bored and decided that I will write yet again so I hope you enjoy. Oh and if you would like to be in my story I will find anything to add you in because like they say, the more the merrier. I hope you enjoy the video of Harry twerking on the side! :)~

*Cher's P.O.V.*

I was so excited to be giving all of the boys a makeover! I'm surprised they even agreed. First I am going to start with Niall, and I want to make Niall look like someone completely different but at the same time still him. Niall eats like a pig so we are going to make him look like he has gained a few pounds. Add some facial hair and Ta Da you have a different Niall! I take Niall out into the living room where all the other lads are sitting on the couch watching t.v. I coughed very loudly and all of their heads snapped instantly.

"I am proud to announce that Harvey has just joined our Trolling Team!" I said while grinning widely. Everyone looked at me shocked wondering how I did that. If we didn't hurry up it was going to be too late for pranking so we needed to hurry up with the makeovers. "Come on! Who's next?" Harry soon popped up and ran to the back room where I can already hear Niall practicing his American accent.

I wanted to bring out Harry's inner-personality so I thought hard. Inside Harry was geek but on the outside everyone just saw him has some hot, sex god. I didn't really need to add anything special on Harry, he was the perfect model for this. In a couple of minutes Harry became Marcel and was showing off his nerdy accent (not something to show off if you ask me).

Next was Liam. I could see Liam playing a dance teacher which is quite funny considering him and Danielle had broken up. Liam wasn't that hard as well. Liam just had cut a pair of his pants into shorts used one of his ugliest jackets and used one of my Harry's pink sweatbands. In a few minutes we had Leroy. "Go teach the other boys how to dance!" I screamed at 'Leroy' as he ran out of the room.

Once Louis got into the room we heard Liam scream "Stay with me cause I'm quite quick and 5, 6, 7, 8!" Louis and I chuckled, "I think that's the inner Liam. Fierce." I said as I pretended to claw and growl. Louis had also chuckled at that, I know we weren't exactly friends but we were starting off on a good foot. As I started to transform Louis I began to talk to him knowing that he couldn't respond due to me putting makeup on his face. "Louis I hope you know that I truly am sorry for what I did that night. I know it kills you that you were probably the reason for one of your best mates breaking up with his girlfriend. It wasn't your fault, it turns out that Zayn was going to break up with me for whatever reason even though he didn't know about what happened that night. but I just want you to know that I am really sorry and YOU ARE DONE!" I started clapping feeling accomplished by my work. I handed Louis a mirror and introduced him to his new self, "Louis say hello to Johny!"

"Thanks. A lot Cher. I'll go send in Zayn. " Louis said smiling then giving me a hug.

Zayn came in looking really excited. In all honesty I was excited too! I was going to make Zayn look like a woman. I've always told my mom that if my singing career didn't work out then I would become a beautician.