Chapter 1- The Tour

~This is my second fan fiction but the first was a joke so I'm gonna actually try on this one. :) Enjoy and please let me know if there's something wrong or I need to improve! Thanks! <3~

*Cher's Point of View*

I was in my dressing room drinking some hot chocolate to warm myself up after that performance. It was the first time I performed Oath and I felt pretty good about it. New York is quite chilly today wish I had brung my warmer jacket, it-

My thoughts were interrupted by my phones ringtone playing Swagger Jagger. It was an unknown caller, I hesitantly picked up my phone.

"Hello?" My voice rang through the phone."

"Hey it's Simon. Well, I've got some great news for you, I'm pretty sure you're gonna like it."

"Oh hey Simon! How are you? Long time no speak!" I haven't heard from him in a long time so it was nice to finally talk.

"Yeah I'm good but getting back to the news... How would you like to go on tour with the boys and be their opening act?" Simon asked waiting for my answer.

I'm pretty sure my mouth dropped to the floor. "Of course! I'd love to!" I haven't seen the boys since what...? The X Factor days!? This tour is going to be amazing! I can't wait!

"Okay good I'll have someone call you for all of your information. Until then I will hopefully see you in a few months on tour with the boys. See you soon."

I hung up after said my goodbye and I was so excited couldn't wait until the tour. My life is going to be so much more exciting with the boys in it!

~Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it! Please vote guys! Thank you! Hopefully I'll update soon!~