Chapter 4- So We Meet Again?

~I would love to have Liam or Zayn date Cher, but I respect their girlfriends and I don't know which one to choose because I love them both! Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy! I don't even know what's gonna happen in this chapter... Past Sellie out! ;P~

*Cher's P.O.V.*

My alarm clock woke me up this morning at 6 a.m. My flight leaves at 8 so I have plenty of time to get ready. I've been waiting for this day and I can't wait to see the boys again. I quickly stretched then hopped in the shower. After a nice warm shower I put on some ripped shorts, a long sleeve floral top, with some cute grey shoes. I took my blue bag to take with me for carry on luggage and put on my cute blueish/greenish ring that Zayn got me back in the X Factor days and for my finishing touch I added my cream color sunglasses. For my hair I just left it naturally wavy and let it fall down my shoulders.

By now it was 7:36. Oh gosh I better get going before I miss my flight.

Once I arrived at the airport I looked at my ticket, 216A. After going through security I boarded the plane and I was ready for the flight that took me to my dreams.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

You could literally just smell the tension in the air. Management made ALL of us go and pick Cher up and once she arrived it wasn't a pretty sight. Louis looked at her like it was Eleanor cheating on him in front of his own eyeballs. Long story short, he looked at her with disgust.

"So we meet again?" Cher said while smirking. You could really tell that she actually was trying to get over it because she had a apologetic smile drawn on her face after the fact she smirked. Louis just snarled in reply and walked off. Zayn was the next person to greet Cher and he pretended like he didn't even know who Perrie was.

"Hey Cher. You look beautiful, as always." Zayn added a little wink to make Cher blush furiously. I looked over at Louis and he just rolled his eyes and mouthed "I can't believe him."

Me being the nice cupcake I am I just smiled and gave her a small hello and just put the past behind us... For now.

*Louis' P.O.V.*

"So we meet again?" Cher smirked but quickly changed to an apologetic smile. It was sickening. All I could possibly do was snarl,that's what she deserved from me anyways. I can't wait to see her face when Zayn barely acknowledges her.

When Zayn said "Hey Cher. You look beautiful, as always." It sickened me. How could he do this!? He knew what this meant to me and it should've meant a lot to him too! I can't believe him right now. He made it worse by adding a wink at the end! What the heck Zayn like seriously!?

Harry looked at me and I mouthed to him "I can't believe him." I was so furious I rolled my eyes because of my best mate! This wouldn't have happened if Cher wasn't such a hoe sometimes. Harry just sent me a sympathetic smile and greeted Cher.

Soon all of the boys (except for me) greeted Cher and we were in our van driving to our flat. Luckily she chose to come on a weekday so most of our fans were at school.

When we arrived at our tiny condo where we showed Cher where she would be staying. Good thing her room was far away from mine, you never know what tricks she's got up her sleeves.

~Hey guys!!! Hope you enjoyed it!! Sorry I left ya with a cliff hanger last time but yeah. It's kinda weird updating at past 12 a.m. Well this time I actually looked back at my story so it's edited. Sorry its so short kinda tired!!!! Please vote guys! It means a lot! I live you all, stay beautiful! Well anyways enjoy!!!~