Chapter 2: Jaden's Daughter?!

Alia laid in bed curled up. She cried all night long. And today she, just wanted to stay in her room.

'Alia, we can't just stay here,' her wolf Princess said. 'We must go out and enjoy this nice weather.'

"No," Alia sniffle. "I'm never going out."

'But,' Princess sigh. 'We can't let him ruin our life. We will find someone. Like Shane. His nice, and good looking.'

"Shane," Alia sat up. "His Jaden cousin."

'Yeah,' Princess said. 'He likes us. He always has. But we never gave him any attention. And not we can. If Jaden doesn't want us perhaps Shane does.'

"But what if he finds his mate?" Alia said. "I'll only get hurt."

'Than we'll let him go,' Princes said. 'But we can't just stay locked up in this room.'

"Yes we can," Alia crawled under the blankets. She won't leave this room ever.

There's nothing for her to do outside. If she bumps into Jaden, she'll cry. And she doesn't want to cry over a man who doesn't want her. Who doesn't appreciate her?

"Alia," her father walked in. "Love, there's a young man outside wanting to talk to you. He said his name is Shane."

Alia crawled out and stood. "Shane, what does he want?"

"I'm not sure," her father smile. "But I'm sure it's not bad. His much nicer than his, good for nothing, cousin. Go on his waiting in the living room. Go before your brother's torment him."

Alia nodded. "Yes, I'm going."

Her father wiped her cheeks. "Do not cry, if that Jaden doesn't want you. I'm sure other wolves are willing to marry you."

Alia sniffle. "But for how long, will I feel this pain, in my chest.".

"Not long," her father smile. "I promise your mother, that I would make sure, that our only daughter will get married to someone who will love you. If it's not with you mate than with someone, who will appreciate you."

Alia hugged him. It's been 14 years since her mother passed away. Humans killed her. By hunters. She died protecting her family and people. People say that she looks just like her mother. The same brown hair and brown eyes. The same features and kindness.

"I know," she sighs and wipes her eyes. "I'll go before they interrogate Jaden."

She walked out of her room and went downstairs. She could hear her brothers talking to Shane. Asking him questions. She stepped down and huffed. "Akira, Akari, Akin, leave him alone." Her mother had a sense of humor when naming her brothers. She called them the triple A's. "Go away."

"Fine," Akira who was the eldest stood up. All of her brothers look like her father. Same eyes, same dark hair, and same attitude.

Her older brother was supposed to take the Alpha position when he turned 18. But he went through some trouble. His mate was murder by a jealous ex-boyfriend. And ever since then. Akira hasn't been the same. His being more rebellious and rejected the idea of being an alpha. And her other two brothers didn't want to take the responsibility.

So it's up to her now. She has to marry someone who's willing to become alpha. It's a great responsibility, one that she's not ready to take on. But her father said if she doesn't find someone. He's willing to pass it onto her. Her, an Alpha. It's not her thing. That's a man job. But then again, it would be cool.

"We'll be close by," Akari said. His the second eldest, always gentle, but cruel.

"Yeah," and finally Akin, the weird one in the family. He likes males. His gay. And their father hopes that Akin finds a great man. He will beat anyone who hurts any of his kids.