Chapter 10: The Hunters Plans

Alia sat outside on the swing looking up at the sky. It was Christmas Eve.

Her family and Jaden's were inside celebrating. She was too. But now she needed some alone time.

She had a lot to think about and of what Kala told her.

She didn't tell Jaden or anyone. She didn't want to worry him.

Alia sigh and stared at the brightest star of all. If two people love each other, they shouldn't be broken up. And that's what happened. Paula and Jaden love each other. And she got in between them. All because she's Jaden's mate. And there's nothing to be done there.

A date for the wedding was set it'll be during new years eve. They don't have time for anything.

"Alia," she looks back. Jaden stood behind her. "Why are you here, alone?"

"Just thinking," she said. "About my mother." She lied. "I miss her."

"Just know she's watching over us," Jaden kissed her head. "Let's go back inside."

She nodded. Jaden held her hand.

Jaden felt this uneasy through Alia. He can't figure out what has her like this. He already tried talking to her about it. But she blocks it off. Maybe after they are married, she'll open up.

"Here's the happy couple," Randy smile. "You two better hurry up and give me grandkids."

"Randy," Tilak shook her head. "Don't rush them. You two take your time. Don't listen to this dummy."

Jaden shook his head. He sat down with Alia.

Their wedding is only a few days away. And so far Jaden has been getting used to Alia. She's caring and loves to play with the little's kids. The kids love her. There always around her.

When they have their children, Jaden knows she'll be a good mother.

"So the hunters," Randy said. "They are camping east from here. We are keeping eyes on them. They must be waiting for the snow to melt. And Castro we confirmed the man that killed your wife is there."

Castro growl. "You make sure to leave him to me. I'll rip him apart."

"Killing him won't bring her back," Tilak said.

"It'll be revenge," Castro said. "So long as hunters exist. We aren't safe. Somehow during our past generation. One of our own betrayed us and relieved themselves to the humans but that person, we never discovered who it was."

"And now we'll make sure to end them," Randy smile. "For our past fallen men and women. We will avenge them."

Tilak shook her head.

Jaden snuck out with Alia and went upstairs to their room. Well her room. He locked the door and hugged her from behind. He kept the lights off, to be sneaky.

He scrunched up her dress and moved her panties to the side. They had to be quick about this before they notice they're gone. He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants.

Alia blushed, she was embarrassed at the position she was in lately they have been doing it a lot. Jaden said it because they're both in heat. But who knows.

She gasps as he bends her over the bed and spread her legs open a bit. Alia gripped the sheets this was so, embarrassing.

They were doing this while their families where downstairs. What an awkward situation.

Alison sat near the Christmas tree putting bows on the presents and Isaiah.

She nibbles on a candy cane.