~Chapter 01~

Pain. The first thing that struck my mind. Pain. A headache to be exact. Where it came from? Well I don't know...

"Ouch."

Confused I stopped. There was a voice.

"My head hurts."

There it was again. I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes. Yet the curiosity tingled me. If my head hadn't been hurting so much, I would have tried to guess whose voice it was but right now I just wasn't able to do that. I only knew that it was a familiar voice.

"Hello?"

A new voice had been calling and finally I managed it to open my eyes. Immediately I was met with the sight of bright sunlight and the dark crowns of spruce trees around me. Confused I crawled a bit back, blinking as I tried to get used to the sudden brightness. Soft grass between my fingers helped me calm down a bit. I didn't know where I was. In a spruce forest, I guess. But it was different than what I thought a spruce forest would look like. I didn't know if my eyes just played a trick on me but I seemed like each tree around us looked the same. Well, nearly. A few of them were higher than the rest and they had less leaves. A structure of forest which was just as strange for me as it was oddly familiar.

"George?", I turned around as I heard my name being called and my heart stopped for a second. I knew that young person there with the black hair, a dark blue hoodie and those black pants. A combination of colors I always welcomed since I was able to actually see them. A combo of colors I associated with a certain friend I had.

"Quackity.", I said quietly, finally able to sort even that face to this person I had in mind. My voice sounded a bit raspy as if I haven't used it for a while. It surprised myself as much as it surprised my friend. We haven't seen each other for a while now thanks to the fact that we lived on two different continents. And yet now we met.

Quackity nodded absentmindedly as he let his gaze wander over the scenario. I did so too only to be met with other people who were partly still sitting on the grass, partly standing and partly not even awake yet. My heart raced and I tried to understand why we all were here. I had no idea who those people were. Or did i?

I didn't know. My eyes still refused to let me see clearly and my mind did not feel like giving me any requested information. "What happened?", I asked confused, trying to sort the mass of thoughts in my head. "Where are we?", I then added, letting my eyes wander back to the only one I knew so far.

"I have no idea.", Quackity said and held his hand in my direction, silently offering me help to get up. I thankfully took his hand and soon I stood beside him. "I know as much as you do, my friend. I woke up a few minutes ago.", Quackity, or Alex for that matter, shrugged and walked to the person next to me to help her up, too.

I looked at that person and my heart stopped for a second. She wore black and red clothes and even though their head was hidden under a hood I could see two demon like horns. I would be lying if I said this person did not scare me but when she finally stood up with Quackitys help and looked at me, smiling nicely I recognized her as another friend of mine.

"BadBoyHalo...?", I asked unsure and the person nodded. Now I remembered why this voice at the start felt so familiar. It was his.

It was only now that I began to recognize the other people around me. Alex and Bad were here and the man Alex now went to was definitely Wilbur Soot. Tommys voice rang through the forest and I could swear that the teen next to that sixteen-year-old boy was Tubbo.

I recognized that we were positioned in a circle, so that everyone was able to see each other. Pictures of the glade from the Hunger-Games came into my mind and I did my best to push them aside.