Part 14: Jealous

It has been a great week. Type is so inspired and in love too much for his brother's annoyance.

"Type! wake up!" Tine barge into Type's room holding a bouquet of flowers with annoyed plastered on his face. "Your boyfriend sends this too early."

Tine place the bouquet beside Type. Type glares at his brother who disturbed his beauty sleep. He pick-up his glasses and wear them, "You're so noisy this early" He complained.

"I should be the one complaining! Your boyfriend sends this flowers so early. The worst part is that it was that Sarawat who brought them. Ugh, My brain cells are suffering just by thinking of his name" Tine said. Sarawat always hits on him in every chance he got, even if he doesn't have a chance, he will make one.

"What are you complaining? He also sent foods, right? Also, what's your deal with Sarawat? Is he courting you?" Type asked. He sit properly to face his brother with Tine just rolled his eyes.

"He is just messing up with me. He always tease me" Tine said diverting his attention.

"really?" Type asked with a brow raised. Who will go such lengths to visit university for a whole week even though he doesn't have class or his fans are swarming everywhere just to visit Tine and he is just teasing? Impossible.

"Really!" Tine exclaimed making his twin laugh.

"Okay... Let's go eat" Type said. He placed the bouquet properly and take a photo of it before he left to and went to their dining table. Tine just followed him.

"Aren't you gonna see Tharn in his events anymore? He got one later today, right?" Tine asked. Will Type stop being a fan boy to Tharn that now he is his boyfriend?

"I am going. They don't know that I am his boyfriend anyway" Type confidently said. Tine just smiled.

"I wonder what will be Tharn's reaction" Tine laughed, "I'll go with you, I'm free anyway"

"You're a model right? What do you think his fans would say that a model went to his event?" Type raised his brow while pointing his fork to Tine.

"Hey!" Tine pushed Type's fork using his own, "I can wear a disguise, you know? They won't recognise me" He grins. Type just shake his head.

"Alright, do what you want" Type said, he give up. His brother is most stubborn person you'll ever meet.

"Yey! Let's hurry up and finish eating" Tine smiled like he won from a claw machine; It made Type to just shake his head.

They arrived at the event and its packed by fans - as usual. Luckily Tine is a smart guy and he bought a ticket that will reserve them seats in the front. Once Tharn went up on stage and properly look at the audience, he will surely notice them. Unless...

"Hello everyone! Thank you for joining us today. Today, we have the two amazing guest, this guests who will serenade us. Please welcome, Tharn and Ice" The Mc started and as soon as the name was rolled out, the fans started cheering aside from Type. He didn't know that Ice would be there, he knows its just for work but he can't help it.

(True Colors by Justin and Anna)

They look really good on stage. Ice is so beautiful and Tharn is also so handsome and stunning. Type's eyes is just glued to Tharn but Tharn just sometimes glance at the audience but overall, for the whole song he is just focusing on Ice and Type don't like it one bit.

"You okay?" Tine leaned closer to Type. "Its just work and maybe they're promoting a series that's why they have to be so close" He added.

"I don't know" Type answered. He knows it is immature of him to be jealous because of work but he can't do anything, Tharn may not even admit that he is dating someone.

"Hey, you know? They said the two is already in a relationship. They are often seen together" One of the fans from the back said and the words are clearer to Type's ears.

"They're just rumours" Tine said, he is encouraging his twin brother.

"I know" Type said but he is surely down and affected by it. It really shows on his face.

Type take down his glasses since its foggy so he can wipe them. However while he doesn't have his glasses on, the fans shrieks and were screaming really loud. Type hurriedly put his glasses back but he can't see anything unnatural.

"What happened?" Type nudged his brother who is torn if it's really wise to let Type know. Tine decided to play oblivious and act as if he didn't hear Type.

"Tine, tell what happened! What are fans going crazy about?" Type asked, now with a hint of annoyance in his tone but Tine still didn't answer him.

Type turned to his side and politely asked, "Hi, I didn't get to see it. Why are you guys screaming?"

"Oh... P'Tharn accidentally kissed Ice's lips that supposed to be on the cheeks but she turned. They look cute together right?" The fan Type asked is giggling and Type got his poker face on while listening to her.

"Thank you" Type said before he turned his attention to Tine.

"Why are you covering him up? It'll be all over twitter anyway" Type said annoyed and Tine just hold his arm.

"It was accident and the kiss must be on the script"

"I know and I don't care" Type said, he is angry, angry at the fact the Tharn kissed someone on stage. They aren't even filming.

"Chill Type. You can ask Tharn for this, you don't have to be angry, you know?" Tine said, making his brother calm down.

"It's okay. As if I can be compared to her" Type said, his eyes are glued again to Tharn who is all smiles and laughing with Ice and the MC. He understands it's for work though but he can't forgive the kiss.

"Type..."

"It's okay. Let's just watch" Type dismissed his brother who is worried and can only hope for the best for Tharn.

The event is coming to an end and the fans with tickets have the chance to have a picture with Ice and Tharn. And of course, Tine and Type won't skip it.

Type pull out a black cloth mask from his pocket and put it on. If Tharn would pay attention, he might be able to recognise his own boyfriend.

Tine got a sticky notes so he can let Tharn answer them while Type holds a flower that he will give to Tharn.

Type goes first, he ignores Ice and went in front of Tharn. He hands his flower and Tharn smiled to thank him, didn't notice that its his boyfriend.

"The kiss is amazing, I am very much pleased" Type sarcastically said before he left the stage making Tharn confused why a fan would be that rude to him.

"Hi, I want you to answer this but It's not me who want the answer" Tine hands the sticky note to Tharn and left the stage, following his brother. Tharn's eyes widened, he didn't know and didn't think that Type would be there.

Tharn opened the sticky note.

Question phi, Ice or Type? HAHA
Opps! You got a lot of explaining to do.

P.S. Type is jealous and pissed so good luck!

The first time Type got jealous and Tharn is excited and nervous at the same time. He is not nervous because he did something but because he doesn't know how Type get angry.

Tharn want to wrap up his work immediately but unfortunately, he still got another work after the event so he can't come to Type right away and can only call him but was rejected.

~~~~~~
// Hello again! 😁

Lovelots ❤️💙