Part 26: Revelation

Tharn placed the bouquet of roses on the table. Ice is on the other side while Tharn is sitting on the opposite side. They ordered food which is everything's according to Ice's taste and Tharn just let her. By then, Tharn no longer wears the engagement ring; He has decided and he decided to be with Type no matter what. Ice didn't noticed it though or maybe she did.

"Babe? You said you have something important to tell me" Ice said, she is all smiles; Tharn is always sweet to him since before but she knows what exactly happened. Everything is going according to her plan and everything fits into its place.

"I do" Tharn swallowed an invisible lump in his throat before he answered. He looked at his fiancé that will gonna be his soon to be ex with so much regret in his eyes. He feels sorry for Ice, he regretted every decision he made.

"Well... if it's about our marriage, everything is going according to our plan. Just the fitting of clothes and cake tasting and we're almost done" Ice cheerfully said, playing oblivious to Tharn's expression but all she got is a sad smile from Tharn. A smile she didn't want, an answer she didn't expect.

"I'm sorry, Ice... but"

"What do you mean 'I'm sorry?' Our marriage is in about a month time!" Ice suddenly exclaimed. Tharn predicted it so he reserved the whole place for them.

"I'm sorry, Ice. Let's call off the wedding, let's break up" Tharn stubbornly said, leaving Ice with no choice. He knows he is being a bastard right now but he want to be back at Type's life. He want to be together with Type and his kids and even though Type doesn't want him back, he will beg him, pursue him to take him back again.

"No! I won't agree to this! Why Tharn? Why?" Ice is shouted angrily. She can't accept it; she did everything just to make Tharn hers, she planned everything from the start and all is left is for them to tie the knot. Tharn backing out is not in her plans and will never be.

"I realized that... My love for you is not enough for this relationship to continue. I'm sorry" Tharn explained but seems the other person is not having any of it.

"No, Tharn. We can make this work. Believe me babe, please don't leave me" Ice frantically begged her lover. Her years plan is coming to an end.

"I'm sorry, Ice... please let's end this" Tharn closed his eyes and expressed his sincere apology. He bowed to her before he starts walking out of the place when Ice shouted to him.

"Why? Tharn? Why? Because he is back? Your bitch is back?" She shouted which echoed throughout the place that also snaps Tharn's patience.

"What did you say?" Tharn walked back to face her.

"Because your bitch is back, that's why you're breaking up with me right? He left you Tharn, he did!" Ice exclaimed, using all the cards she got left.

"Who are you talking about?" Tharn played oblivious. He didn't mentioned Type's name to Ice, not even once but of course it wasn't a surprise to him that she knows.

"That bitch of yours. Type. I should've got rid of him with your kids" She murmured but it didn't slip Tharn's hearing.

"What did you say?" Tharn inched closer to her, with a fierce look on his face. Seems like any moment, he will kill Ice. Ice got this annoying smirk on her face which fumes Tharn even more. "REPEAT WHAT YOU JUST SAID" Tharn said with conviction; If he won't stop himself, his fist will surely land on Ice's face.

"Why? Isn't he the reason you're breaking up with me?!" She smiles eerily. "That stupid of a coward ex of yours. He easily gave you up with just a little threats." She placed her hand on Tharn's chest. "You just be with me, Tharn. I'll do everything for you"