sixteen

2 weeks later

"I'm.." vinnie said as he took off the last Band-Aid
"healed." he ripped it off and threw it in the trash. "the scratches are still there but-"

"but you look good with scars" I say sitting on the bathroom counter

"thanks des" he smiled at me and placed a soft kiss on my cheek. me and vinnie haven't made anything official where just with each other most the time. I enjoy the company. I like like him lot. but he agreed not to make it official.

"so plans today?" I say

"maybe skating with the guys?" vinnie said turning on the shower. "okay"

"okay what?" vinnie cupped his ears

"okay daddy." I laugh as he threw his shirt at me.

"not what I meant!" he said as I walked out.

time skip:
15 minutes

"i'll be back later okay?" he kisses my head and brushes my hair back.
"don't do anything stupid.

"alright, i won't. bye vin." i smiled and he kissed my lips for a minute and let go.

"bye baby." he smiled and walked out the door with his skateboard.

you had stayed over for about 3 days now, had everything packed just to stay with me so nothing would happen. you didn't leave my side, at all i loved you for it. i wasn't loved. my parents died, and my older brother didn't care for me or my sister. my sister took her own life for it, i knew once i turned 18 i had to leave. i did, i moved in here meet amazing people. justin, nessa since high school. i made bad decisions, like drinking and doing drugs. but good decisions like going to that party to see you again after years... now we're so close to being together. it might be months, days, years? i might not be able to be alive that long. if i am alive just know that i love you and it wasn't because of you. i do want you too love your live, and dont worry about dating other people... get married! have kids! don't think about me too much. okay? i love you nessa. i love you justin. i love you aaron. i love you jordon. i love you maxton. and i'm sorry alexa, very sorry. i shouldn't have broken you and vinnie up. just know i'm sorry. and last the best for last you vinnie. i love you so fucking much, i want to have kids and all the dumbass shit when we're older but i'm not here. i wanted this relationship so bad vinnie. so bad. but you need to let me go and this relationship go when i'm gone. all of it. please. god i wish, i thought this though before i fell for you. im sorry and i love you vinnie:)<3.

- odessa<3

vinnies pov
1 hour after vinnie left

"wait hold on odessa texted me" i looked down at my phone sliding it open.

princess<3____________________

i love you
vinnie

i love you too
you okay?

yeah just writing some stuff
and thinking

hmm i can't wait to
see you when i'm home.

home... i like that.

me too. but i'll see
you okay??

see you vin<3.

i locked my phone and look up smiling. she so perfect. i couldn't imagine losing her.

"what she say dude?" Jordan blurted out and i looked over at him.

"nothing really." i paused "i might ask her out" i smile at the fact she would finally be my girlfriend after all this time.

"finally" aaron said walking up to us with his board.

"right dude." jordon sighed as they both stared at me.

"shut up." i threw a small rock over at them, so they would stop staring.
"look i know i'm finally claiming her after all these months and shit. i had my own problems you know. like she did."

"okay we might not know what you went through but where always here for you." aaron walks too me and pats my back.

"yeah we are." jordon cheered on while picking up his board.

"thanks now let's skate." i say getting up and taking my board with me.