A New Day A New Life

~Narrator~
It was Minx's first day in New York. She was making sure she had everything she needed. She decided to wear purple sneakers a black tee shirt with a purple hoodie on top and black skinny jeans. (A/N Sorry for Spelling Issues I'm Bad with Spelling XD)

~Minx's POV~
It was a New Day for me, Also A New High School. I thought. I grabbed everything and started walking to School. I made it to the office to check in and there was a office helper there. "Hello! My Name is LDShadowlady but you can just call me LD for short! Now how may I help you?" She said Politely. "My name is Minx I'm here to get my schedule and locker number" As I said Trying to play it cool. "Here you go! I made sure I had all the new students things ready!" She said happily. I thanked her and walked of to my locker looking down intill I walked into a guy with a Mario hat on. "Oh I'm so sorry!" As I said helping to pick his things up. "It's okay I have done it before! Hey I have never seen your face around here are you new?" He asked. I nodded. "Well I'm Chilled! Maybe you can meet my friends. What class do you have?" He asked smiling. "Oh I have Study Hall in room 16." I replied as I put something's in my locker. "Oh I have it to! Come on or we will be late to class!" He said as he started dragging me over.