A Jounery Into the Unknown

~Minx's POV~
I was pulled over to Chilled's table of friends and he introduced them to me. "This is Ziegs the one with the monocle, Ohm with the Omega Symbol, Smarty with the little green pet thing on his shoulder, Cry with the poker face mask, Dlive there with the beard, Entoan with the lip percings, Nanners with the big smile and Gassy who just ran in." I waved and I got Some Hello's and Hi's from them. All we did that period was get out are laptops and play Gmod Murder. The teacher did not mind he was asleep anyway. After class it was lunch. I went to go but my shoelace was untied so I started to tie it but then pushed over by some Bully. I tried to get up but she just kept laughing and kicking me in my stomach."Hey! Will you stop that?!" I yelled and pane. She starred at me for a few seconds and then kicked me so hard that I felt that my organs died.

~Chilled's POV~
I was waiting for Minx with my friends but she wasn't here. I panicked in my mind, But I don't know why maybe it's because I thought she got lost or something... But I should just look to make sure. "Guys I'm gonna go check where Minx is." I said worryingly. "You better hurry up or someone might steal your food!" Nanners said while eyeing my food. "Don't worry I'll save it for you." Ziges said while pushing away Nanners from the Food. I got up to see... No it couldn't be her...