Her

~Chilled's POV~
I looked shocked at the bully it was no other then Jasmine from my 5th grade class in elementary school. I never knew she was her in High School I was shocked. But then to look to the floor a saw a bruse and blood coughing Minx. "Jasmine why are you hurting her?! She did nothing to hurt you!" Yelled at Her. She turned to see me and smiled. She left after that. I picked up Minx who was still coughing some blood.

Her Skin was so soft and smooth. Chilled you Idiot! Stop being weird around her it's not like she likes you! I said to myself. I looked down and she had fainted. I grabbed her and ran down to the office. "I need a ambulance LD stat!" I yelled. I felt cold and worried but I had no clue why I liked her it maybe it was he soft hair, her nice skin, her smiles. Now I see why I love her.

~Minx's POV~
I woke up in a bed, a Hospital bed to be exact and didn't open my eyes fully so they had no idea that I was awake. But as soon as I woke up I felt a hand. It was Chilled's. I fangirled in my head. "Chilled won't she think it's weird that your holding her hand?" Asked Gassy. "Ill let go as soon as she wakes up" Chilled said. "Well it would be his last moment with her if she dies of blood loss." Nanners said. He let go of my hand and went up to Nanners and pind him up to the wall and said "Don't you even say that Nanners, I love her and she not gonna die on my watch." As he put Nanners down and went back towards me. At that time I pretended to wake up. "Minx! Your okay!" He cheered. But then looked away. "What Happened? I remember being kicked down and blacking out." I said. "You could of died from blood loss!" Nanners Added in but then Chilled gave him a Death stare.

~Time skip to after Minx geting out of the hospital~

As everyone parted there separate ways, Chilled was driving me home. "Hey Minx?" I looked over, "You busy tonight because maybe you can come to my house and we could play Gmod with friends?" He asked. I happily nodded as he drove into his drive Way.

(A/N: Hello Guys! Hope your liking the story so far! Sorry that my chapters are short... New to the book writing thing Heh, But anywho I happy you guys are reading I got like 1 view this morning and I was happy the whole day! But I also am sorry if chapters come out late, I have school ._. So yeah Thanks for reading! There is more yet to come!)
~DeadSoup101~