Paint

~Cresent POV~
My name is not spelled like Crescent because that's just how I liked it... I live on my own even though I'm not 18 yet... I ran away from the orphanage when I was 8, because everyone was crap there so I left. They think Im a missing person, but to me I'm not. Im mostly on the run from the cops but they never mange to catch me. Im silent most of the time no one has ever Heard my voice before but me, I get bullied at school by the stupid popular girl named Kat. Her goons follow her around like mad and punch me or break me down when ever they can. Plus Kat acts all nice around the teachers when in reality she is just Looking for attention.

~Time Laps to when school starts~

The bell rang and I grabbed everything I needed and went to art class my favourite class. Kat and her goons were never there it was great. But then a new girl walked in, The one I bumped into, "Hi My Name is Minx and Im a new student..." She said. Mrs. Bright are teacher sat her down next to me. "Okay class today with your desk partner you are gonna make a project on nature. You must paint 3 seances outside of nature okay?" She told everyone. Everybody nodded and after school we got to work. "So your Cresent right?" She said smiling. I nodded. Then two boys came running down after us. "Minx wait!" One of the boys yelled. "Oh Hey Chilled and Cry." Minx smiled. "This is Cry he is my partner for art if your friend never knew that." He told me. "Sup" Cry said in a deep voice. Then we decide to all start work on are projects for art. I don't know why but Cry was just so... Adorable... SHUT UP CRES! I sighed and finished the painting in no time for my group. Minx said one of us paints one then the other paints the second on then we both paint the last one together but I wanted to draw a extra on of the night sky but of course I never said That to her due to I did not want to talk. But then Cry walked up to me with his poker face mask and looked at the painting. ''Your a natural He said looking at my Crescent mask. My mask had a Black Crescent on it and the rest is a blood red colour around it. ''Nice job on the painting and the mask." He said looking into my mask. I nodded but inside of me my heart was beating a bit faster I was so flattered. But when he talked about my mask it reminded me about all the cuts on my face...