Flutters

~Chilled's POV~
It was Joshua Zado... My childhood enemy. He would tease me to the point of bullying me but my friends kept me up and never let me down... But I was so mad he had Minx with her hands over her head, But then I saw something in her eye, something I had never seen before, It was Fear. ''Josh...'' I said annoyed. ''Oh Look who it is... Chilled, Or Should I say The N3rd Loser!'' Josh said snobaly. ''Let Her go Josh.'' I said with a angry look in my eye. ''Oh is this you 'Girlfriend?'' Like you would have one loser.'' He smiled and laughed. I punched him in the chest and he let go of Minx and Minx grabbed her stuff and ran with me. ''Thanks so much Chilled.'' She said hugging me. I blushed but looked away.

~Dat Time Skip cause Im to lazy to write what happened at school xD~

~Minx's POV~

My heart was a flutter when Chilled saved me... We were walking in the park, you could hear the swings swaying from the wind and the wonderful flowers and trees. ''So was that hug werid...?'' I asked with a small pause at the end. ''Would its sound werid If I said Yes? Cause I never minded it'' Chilled said smiling. My eyes sparkled and I was so happy... ''Would you mind if I did this?'' He asked then pulled me into a kiss (A/N Finally Gosh Soup why have you have been waiting so long? -.-) I was shocked but then loved it. Luckly no one was there I just loved it. I could not think of anthor word but  'Love''. As we ended it we looked into eachothers eyes and then I said ''No it was nice'' and I hugged him. We started walking to My house since my parrents were gone a around the tour trip. But then it was That girl. The one I bumped into this morning siting down against a tree drawing something. I wonder what she was doing but then looked back a Chilled.

~The Girls POV~

I was siting down at a tree drawing stars, I just loved the night. I was know as a night owl (A/N Im a night owl to let you know Props to all you night owls, or day birds? Is that a thing? xD Sorry bout that) But then I saw the girl with the Purple and brown hair walking by with a boy with a Mario hat on. I started to get up and leave to go to my house, I had no parents I never knew what happened to them but I lived alone and always looked at the stars and the moon. I felt Like I was connected to it for some odd reason... I forgot to say my name... Cresent. I am Cresent Moon