Chapter-5 unforgivable

Chapter 5 is here! it will be long as chapter 2 or longer but i hope you like this one!

Warning- topics of Depression, Strong language, signs of abuse

--thing's have gotten a little awkward with Stolas and Blitzø who have been kissing each other for the past 5 minutes, Blitzø who had just finished his tea has then decided to talk about business so they'd forget on what happened between them

"uh yeah so the grimore, i know the full moon is tommorow but i didn't have time to tell you about this before until today so let's hurry and get this done"  Blitzø says while looking away crossing his arm's getting bored now and not seeing the point of even staying here after it's been an hour already.

--
For the past 15 minutes of learning about spells and other some sort of magic Stolas was teaching Blitzø but that soon ended with a sound of a pot breaking across the hall with a sound of yelling

"ah shit.." Stolas curses to himself realizing Stella has just got back from hanging out with her friend's and is annoyed at the thought of what she would yell at him this time

"I'm afraid this teaching is over now Blitzy, you may leave from the balcony so Stella won't be able to see you"  Stolas says while getting up from the couch while putting away the the tea cups and plate he used to rest the little cups on.

-- "alright, see you later then Stolas" Blitzø got up and walked towards the balcony and started to climb down so he wouldn't have to deal with the weird shit that goes on at Stolas mansion.

now he did feel concern and wanted to check up on him but it was far too late when he heard the sound of a door slamming open and the sound of a woman screeching at Stolas.

"Are you fucking kidding me Stolas!?" Stella screeches at Stolas with such a hatred tone that Blitzø himself got shivers while still at the balcony listening what was going on between them, "Stella i really don't have time for this, now will you please move out of my way i have business to attend to" trying to avoid having an another fight with Stella
as he felt someone grab his arm with a firm grip and pulls him back

"Oh don't you start leaving again this time, What other excuses do you have now Stolas? to be leaving such important business while you go fucking around with the lowest rank in hell and a disgrace to our kind"

Stolas hearing Stella call Blitzø such thing's almost made him snap but is trying to keep himself under control.

-- "Stella, I'm doing this for Octavia's sake so please move aside and let me continue to do businesses" that didn't take long until he felt a harsh firm slap across his face from Stella who looked at Stolas straight in the eye showing anger and disgust from Stolas not caring about their reputation.

"This is beginning to be bullshit Stolas, you are a disgrace to the Royal family and our name, you keep going around fucking this lowlife imp who takes your book for his terrible business, what you're doing is unforgivable"

Blitzø heart sank after hearing that, he wants to not feel bad for Stolas but he couldn't. part of him says to do something but the other says to stay out of it and not interfere with their arguing as he finally got down from the balcony and made his way back to work

"Dammit Stolas please be ok" he said after walking that felt like hours his phone buzzes from his back pocket, taking out the phone to find out if it's a message from his employees or its just scam.

-- turning on his phone and scrolling on Voxtagram where the buzzing came from was a new post of Stolas in a bathtub with candles and a smirk across his face with a lustful look in his eyes. Blitzø likes the post and a blush appears on his face,

loss for word's. he just leaves a comment without knowing what to say so he leaves putting his phone back in his pocket not wanting to bother to respond whatever Stolas replies with.

--
Stolas got an immediate notification and looked at it, a comment from Blitzø, with a smirk that never left his face he replies with a comment flirting. "Blitzy is always so cute when Flustered" he says to himself re-reading the comment in awe knowing he got to get Blitzø be flustered.

Hours later

Blitzø was at his apartment in the living room laying on the couch with the remote in his hand scrolling through channels on what to watch till a thought goes up into his head.

he remembered on how Stolas wife was so cruel to him, he grabbed for his phone to go back on Voxtagram and find Stolas post to go mention his wife in a comment to piss her off on how she was being so cruel

"take that bitch" Blitzø says while he just posted a comment on Stolas new post to make Stella not to forget on she she shouldn't mess with imps.

-- a sudden buzz comes from Stellas phone, she looks up from her working desk to see she got a notification from Blitzø on Voxtagram.  "ugh what does this worthless imp want from me" while ignoring it she did seem a bit curious on what this imp wanted, she took her phone and saw that imp mentioned her in a comment on Stolas recent post.

--

"what the bloody hell?"