Chapter-8 visit

Back again with the chapters! hope you enjoy this one! someone visits the office and causes trouble
for Blitzø
this is from moxxies point of view
-
Beep Beep Beep

The sound of the alarm on a shelf next to my bed so loud enough causing me to groan in frustration as i reach out my arm to search for the off button.

the alarm stopped and as that i sat up from the bed stretching out my arms yawning as the light from the window. shining across the bedsheets to my face made me grit my teeth as it sorta blinded me.

-
casually getting out of bed making my way over to the window to close the curtains, i felt a sudden peck on my cheek and heard a gentle voice  telling me good morning, It was my wife Millie who stood a few feet away from me smiling brightly with that small gap between her teeth. "oh, Millie good morning" saying a bit surprised as i jumped a bit. lowered my shoulders and gave the same gesture back kissing her on the forehead giving a warm smile. "you look beautiful as ever my darling assassin"

Millie brushed a bit of small bits of her hair away from her eye before telling me we had to get ready for work. giving her a wave before she leaves i stumble to the kitchen on making breakfast for the two of us until i hear a sudden creak from the fridge.
"goddammit.." whispering under my breath as i felt like it was my boss in the fridge again as he tends to sneak his way in here with every chance no matter how many times I've locked the doors and windows.

"sir i know it's you, please get out of my fridge and leave immediately, it's 7 in the morning"

furrowing my eyebrows and crossing my arms impatiently waiting for my boss to come out of the fridge not wanting to deal with whatever shenanigans he's doing.

"fuck moxx you made me mess up on my horse drawings" i hear the fridge open with my boss who's holding some papers in his hand with a pencil.

"sir i simply don't have time fo-" before i was gonna finish my sentence Blitzø cuts me off by shushing me and starts going through my cabinets. "SIR, I HAVE SAID TO LEAVE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
shouting in rage walking over to him. "moxx calm the fuck down I'm just trying to see what good shit you might have here"
scrimmaging through the cabinets i hear footsteps reach the kitchen as Blitzø and i turn heads to see Millie walking in waving at both of us.

-
"didn't know Blitzø was gonna have breakfast with us this morning" Millie said with a smile sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Millie he's not-" being cut off by boss again with him scurrying over to the table with crackers in his hand starting to eat them "yeah you're husband is so nice mills thanks for letting me stay over" i look in disgust as i facepalm wishing he'd at least chew with his mouth closed "this is gonna be a long day.."

at IMP headquarters

-

being a slow day as usual in imp headquarters as i rest the palm of my hand on my face glancing over at my boss at the Billboard talking about business or gloating about how awesome he is which left me feeling a bit drowsy so i slowly shut my eyelids heading off to sleep, didn't last long till i feel someone tap my shoulder waking up startled i look over to see it's Millie looking at me with some worrisome in her eyes "you doin okay sweetie? you look a bit tired" reassuring her i hold her hand and look at her with a smile to let her know I'll be ok "I'm fine honey i just didn't have a good sleep last night that's all"

"ugh, i think I'm gonna vomit if this lovey dovey shit continues" Loona snarked not looking up from her phone.

I've looked over to notice Blitzø who looked like he was expecting someone to arrive anytime soon. "sir did a new client check in to see you or something?" asking out of curiosity

"you could say she is a client but no, it's no one important and I'm hoping that bitch doesn't show" he said laying back in a seat crossing his arms"

there was silence for a few minutes until there was a knock at the door.
"ah just my luck" seeing boss as he gets up from his seat and leaves the room without saying anything "that's odd.." i say furrowing my eyebrows, Millie nods in agreement growing concern while holding my hand. "hate to admit but he's been acting off lately, besides him going on about the rich asshole" loona says putting her phone down looking over at us.

-

"come to think of it, boss has been acting like this for a few day's now and it's kinda worrying how he seems rather distant and telling us everything's ok" Millie said now looking more worried than usual.

"i should go check on him, to see if thing's are ok" i say while getting up from my seat walking over to the exit door. "yeah good luck with that, i already tried that but his annoying ass starting smothering me and gave me a spider toy which I'm definitely gonna throw away" Loona looks over with a tired yet frustrated expression.

looking down at the floor for a moment i leave the room heading towards boss office to check up on him but was stopped hearing a female voice talking to him.

not wanting to snoop and was about to leave but of course curiosity got the best of me so i sat close to the door listening carefully trying to hear what was the commotion on the other side of the door.

"hm..nice to see you again..Blitzo.."

hope you guy's enjoyed this chapter! it. was so fun to write this one and you'll find out soon about the mysterious lady in this story next chapter.