Chapter-9 risk

chapter 9 is here! this is in nobody's point of view. enjoy!

Warning- there is some implications of depression so a heads up for that!

- Blitzø was in his office resting the palm of his hand on his cheek while messing around with a picture frame that now fell flat on the desk, the atmosphere seemed tense since no one said a thing for 5 minutes leaving the whole situation awkward with a vent that let all the cool air in to the window having a dim of light shining through the small room. the silence was broke by a lady who called herself Amelia. she was Blitzøs therapist who'd call or visit him occasionally to check up on him to see how thing's are going. she'd sometimes remark how vile and gross he is with some of the vulgar word's that occasionally would come out of his mouth.

-
"Ok let's cut to the chase Blitzo" "It's pronounced Blitzø the o is silent prude" he remarked giving a look of irritation with his hand almost covering his face not wanting to deal with her visiting once every 2 day's a month or calling in when she can't visit. "I don't need your Attitude,  now let's get straight to the point, I've looked through everything and it seems you've been missing out on your medication and seemingly didn't bother to fill out a paper that asks how you're feeling. knowing that you don't care already i assume you didn't take the opportunity to even switch the medication out with a different one because last one wasn't right for you" tapping the pen in her hand against the clipboard looking up at Blitzø who wasn't paying attention the whole time and is now messing with a toy horse that was stashed in his drawers.

"Blitzø!" Amelia wasn't the type to yell or lash out as she'd always have a calm and relaxed posture but at this point she was tired of having to deal with Blitzø antics and his common repulsive remarks.

Blitzø who wasn't paying attention before peers up a bit startled but not too much to make him jump out of his chair.

"Fuck lady i get it, i haven't been taking them big deal, not like it worked when i did take them anyway" a thud was heard as Blitzø put his feet on his desk resting his back on the chair having a small smirk enjoying taunting her.
-
"don't you realize how much you put yourself at risk when you act like this" Amelia furrowing her eyebrows also clenching onto the clipboard "not that i actually gave a damn about you when i first started working with you, I'm just trying to make a point through that thick headed skull of yours"

"well what do you expect me to do? act all cheerful and contented and throw a fucking party as a congratulations you've put up with me for this long? don't think so, now the meeting time is up so take you and your disgusting venomous tail out the door before i go on about my sex life to you"

A sound of a chair screeched as Amelia sat up and walked closer to the desk now with a blank face but a stare that seemed she wasn't at all pleased with what she was hearing.

"Mark my word Blitzo, you and i both know you're nothing without me helping you and this trash hole you call a business that will tumble down to nothing but dust if you don't get your act together and not be a fool all your life." leaning towards him with a glare but steps back gathering her thing's as she starts to walk out the door.

-A stunned expression came from Moxxie who has been hearing the whole thing that went down and many thing's went through his mind  but concern for his boss was the main one that kept ringing through his head. the sound of the door clicked  leaving Moxxie to stop his shocked and worried state to a panic trying to act like he wasn't listening by going to the water dispensing machine grabbing a cup of water.
Amelia steps out of the office looking over at Moxxie with no facial expression but let out a scoff before leaving, Blitzø walks out after looking like he's seen something he didn't want to see.
"um..sir.. you doing alright?" Blitzø looks up after realizing Moxxie was there, wiping that gloomy look on his face to a big grin. "oh yeah I'm fine Moxx don't need to worry" walking over to him to get some water as well.

a hint of guilt hit Moxxie like a truck after hearing everything from the office he wondered what the hell Blitzø is like behind that smile and he needed to know now. him being worried for a long period of time wasn't gonna solve anything so he had to say something no matter how many times Blitzø would brush it off.

moxxie set his cup down and finally decided to say something with his Bosses recent behaviour

"sir, you have not been ok we need to talk"

chapter 9 ends here! hope you like this one! the lady in the story is my Oc Amelia,  she's a scorpian demon we don't know what Blitzø therapist is like or who it is so here's my take on how i think Blitzø therapist would be like!