Five Boys in my dreams

• Dedicated to One Direction <3

Hi. My name is Scarlett Rhymes. I am a 16 year old with quite some dreams in mind. But my main dream is to one day meet one direction. They are the five loves of my life. I mean, I have a boyfriend, but I would ditch him in a heartbeat for anyone even involved with one direction. Here's the stuff you really need to know...

Name: Scarlett Rhymes

Age: 16

Town: Ridgewood

School: Crawford Country Day

Relationship Status: Boyfriend, Declan Harper

Home Life: Live with mom, dad, sisters Charlotte and Amelia.

Chapter 1: New York City, Here We Come

Since I was ten, I have wanted to be famous. Not the kind of famous where I get arrested all the time for drunk driving and using drugs. The kind of famous where little girls and preppy teenagers look up to you and wish that they were like me. That was how I felt about Taylor Swift. She was gogeous, rich, and i worshiped her. And then I found out she was dating Mr. Harry. Edward. Styles. Damn she's lucky. Anyway enough about Haylor. I was heading to New York this weekend with my cousin from Chicago. She had just turned 24 and had a bunch of friends that could get us into shows, movies, and autograph signings of famous people. Her name was Quinn and people told us we looked like twins. She is another one of those people I worship. She has pretty blonde hair and green eyes. She seems to have a steady boyfriend everytime I see her, each being more gorgeous then the last. All I have is Declan. I have been dating Declan for eight months. He's a major football player and sometimes I feel like that's all he cares about. Whoops, looks like Quinn just got here, I better finish packing!

******Sorry if this is not very good! It's my first fanfic and if I get some good comments, I will write a longer/better second chapter! Thanks for reading!