Chapter 18

WARNING SMUT !!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!! DONT READ IF THIS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO READ!!!!!!

Nash's POV

I got on my hands and knees and hovered over Cam. Laughing to my self i kissed him. i opened my eyes to see his shocked ones.

"N-nash what're-"

"Shhhh baby, just let me do this for you. You were moaning my name in your sleep so i decided to make your dream, the reality." i whisper into his ear.

He bites his lip, puts his hand to my cheek and kisses me passionately.  The kiss gets heated very soon and we are soon grinding on each other, trying to get contact with one another.

"Fuck, Nash" Cam moans as i take off his shirt and my own as well. I take my sweats off and pull his basketball shorts and boxer down. "Hey no fair, how come you stillget to wear something"he pouts

"Damn you're cute when you pout" at this he smiles, his eyes shining. "I love you Cameron Alexander Dallas"

"I love you too Hamilton Nash Grier" he replies as i cringe at 'Hamilton'.

Pretty soon his boxers are off, and i attach my mouth to his member. Slowly bobbing, but getting faster with each bob. He is a moaning mess underneath me, his hands running through my hair, pulling on it.

I can tell he is close so i pull off of him. He whines and i laugh but then i crawl up so i am straddling him and slowly lower myself onto him. His whines turn into moans as we become more intimate. He hold my hips as i bounce on him. We are both moaning loud and i feel his hands go to my erect member and he starts to pump.

We are both close and we release at the same time riding out our highs together. i fall next to him snuggling up to him and i drift back to sleep.

Cameron's POV

Damn, that was amazing!

OMG! OKAY HAI!!! THAT WAS SO AWKWARD AND CRINGEY TO WRITE BUT I KIND OF WANTED TO BECAUSE EVERYONEIS SO SUPPORTIVE OF THIS BOOK AND YOU GUYS ALWAYS VOTE AND COMMENT AND SHIT. I LOVE YOUS AND THAT MEANS EVERYONE {EVEN MY SILENT READERS - {THE PEOPLE WHO DONT VOTE}}.

NEXT UPDATE: TOMORROW