Chapter 13. Tides.

Johnsons POV

We were sitting on the sand and the sun was setting. If I'm honest it was perfect. The perfect place with the perfect person and I couldn't be happier.

"Jack?" I hear a muffled voice speak and breaks the silence.

"Yes Gil?"

"Do you wanna go to get something to eat baby??"

"Sure! Can we go to McDonalds? I haven't been in ages."

"Of course baby boy anything for you" he answers kissing my cheek.

We clear up our stuff pulling our shirts back on and putting our shoes back on. We walk to the car with our hands intertwined. The whole car ride we held hands and I feel like I just want to cuddle.

"JJ, can we get take out I really wanna cuddle and watch a film an be cute and stuff." He blushes as he drives into the car park

"Of course I was just thinking that"

He laughs and I smile, we grab the food and had home. Tired and in need of a shower because of the sea water we enter into our house. I grab the food and put it onto the counter then run upstairs an grab loads of blankets and cushions and head back downstairs.

We ate our food and cuddle for a bit when I am raised up in his arms.

Gilinskys POV

I pick my baby up and head upstairs to shower.

I lay him on the bed and take a quick shower then wake him up to have one too.

"Jj, baby shower time"

"Join me?" He whispers into my ear nibbling on my ear lobe. I chuckle and shake my head.

"I've had one already. I will wait for you here."

He nods and walks into the bathroom grabbing some basketball shorts and one of my shirts before entering the bathroom.

10 minutes later the water cuts off and he emerges wearing the shorts and shirt hed grabbed beforehand. He walked to the bed and sat down, swinging his legs onto the bed he shuffled up next to me. We lay in silence for about half and hour, enjoying each others company when there was a noise downstairs.

"What the hell was that?!" jack whispered,scared.

"i dont know baby" i replied.

Hai. Okay i know im a terrible person because i havent updated in ages but ive had some exams and stuff. HOWEVER i am doing a double update today to make up for it. Sooo youre welcome and im sorry again and yeah :)

~Gemma~