Chapter 10

Gilinskys POV

Where is he?

I checked when his flight landed and the board said it had landed. So where the hell was my Jj?

I went to the baggage claim but he wasnt there I went to all the shops he wasnt in any one of them. I called him and someone picked up.

"Hello? Jj, where are you boo?" I asked into the phone.

"Jj isnt here, dick" a deep gruff voice replied.

"W-who are you?"

"My name is Cameron Dallas and im here to tell you that you wont be seeing your precious 'Jj' ever again!" [A/N boom! Camerons in it but they dont know him]

"Wait... what. What have you done with my baby boy"

they just laughed.

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY BABY BOY YOU SICKO. TELL ME WHERE HE IS OR I WILL KILL YOU.  GIVE ME BACK MY BABY I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH. DONT TAKE HIM FROM ME." I screamed down the phone not caring that I was in airport.

all I heard was laughter and then they started laughing hysterically. I heard a laughter that I would know from miles away.Jacks.

"Where is he Cameron?"

"Look... behind... you..."

Slowly I turned around to be greeted by the eyes I love. I hug him so tight and he whispers.

"So you love me huh"

Shit.

"haha..." I laugh awkwardly.

"Awh is Jackky blushing." I look down and change the subject

"So Jj where were you?" In the toilet, I met Cameron on the plane and we decided to play a prank on you. But I love you too"

Wait what. He loves me?

Fireworks went off in my heart and I could have jumped up an down from happiness.

Johnsons POV

He loves me.

I love him.

Everything is going my way, I decided to test it out I grapped the back of his neck, went on my tiptoes and kissed him. He kissed back straight away and were attached until I heard someone cough awkwardly. Cameron. I pulled away and heard Jack whine. "Its okay you just wait till we get home." I whispered into his ear as he bit his lip.

We left the airport after we both got Cams nunber, promising to hang out soon and Jack drove us home. As soon as we got in I pulled hin upstairs, his conputer was still on and I noted what was open - a jack and jack smut fanfic and porn. Right then. He looks away when he sees ive noticed and I go up to him, pushing him on the bed. Hovering over him I tug at his lip griding my crotch against his.

"Fuck... Jack, baby" his moans fill my ears as I bite on his neck. I can feel him getting hard as I sit up, straddling him. I pull my shirt over my head and tug his off. Looking at his abs I trace them. Kissing his chest softly. He tangles his fingers in my hair.

And then someone knocks on the door.

I groan and get off Jack pulling my shirt back on, going downstairs and answering the door. I open it and noones even there. I go back upstairs to find Jack laying in the same position he was in before I go over to him and cuddle up next to him. He burries his head in my neck abd we drift off to sleep.