Chapter 23

Haiii. I'm SO SO SO sorry i din't updatebut i was about to after the 8 hours and i had a ton of homework and then i got sick and i've just come back from camping so i'm doing a double update to make up for it. Like i said i'm really sorry. I love you guys, thank you for sticking with the story. Much love x - Bear

Gilinsky's POV

"Alli, please, you have to help me get out. I need to see Johnson, i need to see my baby boy." I choke out as i sit in a heap on the floor crying.

"Jack, oh my god, please dont cry! Awh you reallylove him don't you?"

I lookher in the eyes, "Yeah - Yeah i do." i add quickly "But i did love you, you know... i really did"

She stands from her crouched position "Yeah Jack, i know sweetie. You did. Dont worry i understand, i just wish we still talked."

"Me too" i confessed.

"M'kay come on then." She put her hand out for me to grab to pull myself up.I take it.

"Where are we going?"i ask confused

"Home." she replies smiling and grabbing her keys.

Johnsons POV

I hate being alone. Not knowing where my protector is. He is all i have and it kills me to know he could be anywhere. Could be dead. I shiver at the thought of that. God knows what i would do if he was dead. I'm not even going to think about that. I have to stay positive for my sake. For his sake. For Sammy and Nate. I have to. I will. I just can't shake the feeling that i'm being watched, it's a really uncomfortable feeling.

Sammy's POV

I'm scared about JJ. I mean without Jack i don't know if he could cope. I know i couldn't without Nate. I'm just scared that he would do something irrational and stupid that he would regret.

So yeah first update out of two and i promise i will update again a bit later. I love you guys xx