4|WEDDING

Gloriously beautiful afternoon marks a special day in their lives together with their parents, a couple of their close friends, and some people that they consider as part of their circle, as well. Their guests' list is actually diverse because they want to bring the level of comfort and familiarity to a group that was unfamiliar with each other. Aside from that fact alone, everyone seems to breathe in the wonderful surroundings around them since they took full advantage of the natural splendor as they modeled the decor after the surrounding landscape. Sans tablecloths, the bare wood, and vases of lush eucalyptus perfectly blend with the scenery, practically growing from the environment itself.

Stacks of white crates filled with black and white photos of the newlyweds, eucalyptus, and lanterns for a personal décor statement that's both refined and rustic. An entryway with curtains elegantly pulled back by foliage and accented with topiaries and candles creating a whimsical canopy draped fabrics and lush, interwoven greenery that adds softness and intimacy. Potted flowerless plants mimic the shrubbery of the backyard and make for stunning centerpiece displays. They did cluster a few plants, baby fruit-bearing trees, and herbs from a local garden store for a visual masterpiece that will smell just as good as it looks.

Bright takes everything in as his eyes continue to run around the very place where their wedding will be held, and he smiles knowing how much Win loves every single thing about it. Just as the small chatters in the background disappear, a piece of slow music starts to fill the very space that they are in and his heart starts to beat so loudly against his chest. Shrugging away all the uneasiness and nervousness that he's feeling, Bright walks on the aisle with a wide smile plastered all over his face whilst giving some of the guest light bows along the way. Soon, he reaches the altar which is adorned with the same wonderful pieces that match the large grove behind it, and he stops.

Bright turns around and is welcomed by Win's image in his white tuxedo and a bouquet of tulips in hand that he clutches against his chest. He can tell that the male is almost having a mental breakdown from the nervousness and so he offers him a reassuring smile, to let him know that he is there and Win gets the message - he smiles back.

Everything around Bright is in slow motion, as the man that he had loved for a long time is walking on the aisle towards where he is standing. Though he tried his best, he allows a tear to escape before brushing it slowly with his finger until Win stands in front of him, and Bright reaches his hand out to hold him. Win nods and places his hand on top of Bright's still with that lovely beam on his face, glow in his eyes, and too much love and adoration from deep within him that he greatly showcases to all of their guests.

"Thank you," Win whispers to Bright who then gives him a nod before helping him to where he is supposed to stand.

The ceremony starts, and Bright exhales a lot of air to calm his raging heart down because he might just pass out if he doesn't. Every word that the priest says makes a way into Bright's heart, making its mark inside, reminding him of the amount of love that he holds in his heart for Win, and that whatever happens along the way - he knows that his love for the man will surely grow. It happens so fast, too much that the couple doesn't realize that it's already time to make their vows to each other. Win smiles and holds the mic with trembling hands before looking at his partner, the man that he will soon be calling his husband.

"I choose you and promise to choose you as my husband every day we wake. I will love you in word and deed. I will laugh with you, cry with you, scream with you, grow with you, and craft with you. To be your kin and your partner in all of life's adventures is all I could hope for in the world. Loving what I know of you and trusting what I don't yet know, I give you my hand. I give you my love. I give you myself, the good, the bad, and the yet to come."