6|RIVAL

Metawin stiffens the moment that he opens the door and is welcomed by the sight of his husband's nemesis - a mortal enemy to be exact even if he himself doesn't know the reason behind such rivalry. Bright is a six-foot man, short ebony hair that encloses a perfectly sculptured face that matches his strong, fit, and firm body underneath that black button-down shirt, gray slacks, and black leather jacket making him stand out even more. Even his jaw is sharp, flawless, and such envy to every man alive - while those lips are full, luscious, a little bit dark but it's still kissable. And Win hates the idea of thinking about another person's lips to be, well - kissable, aside from his husband's.

Metawin knows Bright, though they only shared maybe two or three conversations when they were still in college. In all honesty, he was a little bit curious with Bright before, but when Joss and Win became a couple - Joss was very adamant to not let him talk nor even get a sight of Bright. The reason is that they are nemesis, and so he learned how to actually steer away from Bright. And right now, he is sure that Joss would go berserk knowing that Bright is on their house's porch, with a wonderful smile on his lips and a folder in hand especially since he is at work.

"Win," Bright says, and Win wants to scream out of fear - fear that Joss may come home any time soon and see Bright. And yet, something about Bright makes him feel submissive, almost as if he is expecting the male to come around anytime soon.

"Bright, what are you doing here? Joss is at work. And I know that he will shit bricks if he finds out that you came here while he is away," Win explains, he doesn't know why he had to give Bright a warning, but it feels like he had to. And yet Bright just shrugs a shoulder and once more, smiles a small one at him.

"I know that he's not here, Win. He is working, right?" Bright says in a sure tone like he knows where Joss is, voice unquavering making Win look away for a moment, bite the insides of his cheeks before looking up at the man.

"Can I come in, Win?" Bright inquires.

Win opens the door wider to allow Bright entry to the very home that he and his husband had shared for more than a year of marriage - something that Win still cannot believe. Well, Win is an introvert, shy, socially inept and just overall had this awkward personality or whatsoever so he wasn't expecting someone to fall in love with him. But Joss did, and he was ecstatic when he asked him to live with him together when they started dating - at first. Win was surprised because it seemed like Joss was rushing things with him, and yet he didn't deny that it made him joyous too. And after graduation, Joss proposed to him, and by then they had only started dating for a couple of months. Once again, he was petrified because everything about their relationship was very quick, and rushed, but still, he didn't say anything and they got married right away. Joss brought a house, and though he finished a degree in nursing, Joss never allowed him to work and told him that all he had to do was stay at home, cook meals, clean the house, do the laundry, and well - have sex with him.

Though Win was troubled with the setting, he didn't think about it that much because Joss was good in bed even if Win was not vocal about how he wanted the sex would be. You know, Win had all of these sexual fantasies within him, but something about Joss was screaming no, that all he had to do was follow his lead. And so he did. The sex was good, all the time, but somewhere along the way, Win knew that both of them weren't satisfied with each other. No, they were even having a hard time reaching the peak of their orgasm together. It was actually cute, Win thought, how everything was just all vanilla and sunshine, even the sex was too vanilla until it came to the point where it annoyed Joss. He couldn't blame him because Win was annoyed with himself, too, not being able to tell his husband what he wants with their sex life, nor how he wanted Joss to do to him. How he wanted Joss to fuck him.