8|LIGHT 2

Bright couldn't believe what he just heard from Win, but he most certainly can feel so much happiness inside of him from knowing that the child is his - and that perhaps, Win is still single. That one, he isn't really sure about but then again, just because they have a son doesn't equal to them being partners. Not especially when Win already has a mark on his nape which Bright is sure isn't his because he firmly believes that it was forced - and a forced mark disappears in time.

Win, on the other hand, doesn't have any idea why he told Bright the truth right away - perhaps it was because Light had also been asking him a lot of questions about his other Daddy. Or maybe, because of the fact that Light takes after Bright so much that anyone could actually tell that they are related to each other. Besides, five years is long enough for Bright to not know about his own son's existence in this world, and Win is actually hoping that Bright will accept their son even if the older male doesn't accept him anymore as his partner.

"But my son is using my last name for now because his Daddy doesn't know that he exists."

Bright can feel the amount of pain from those words, that after all these years - Win had endured everything alone and that he wasn't there when he needed him the most. Where was he when Win was pregnant, or those times that he wanted to eat something for his cravings, or when he was in labor, and he gave birth? Suddenly, he feels unwanted pain in his heart because he missed all of those things, and he missed his own son growing up with Win. He missed the opportunity to be a father to the little guy, and to be a partner to his mate. He feels burdened and Win knows about it - because Bright's face gives away whatever emotions or thoughts that he has in his mind making him giggle. And Light gets more confused than ever because his Mommy is showing him different emotions in such a short span of time.

"Mommy is so weird today," the little one comments and Bright tries not to laugh - and yet he does, thus Win lightly slaps his arm to warn him.

"I'm sorry, it's just that this little guy here is so cute," he cooes Light who gives him a big smile, and Bright's heart melts even more - especially since he knows that it's his son. He still can't believe it, and yet he knows that Win is telling the truth for he can feel the connection he has with the boy.

"Oh, I promised him ice cream because he was so brave earlier, right baby? Uhm, can we do that?" This time, Bright's eyes linger adoringly to Win's beautiful face who is now a mix of his paleness and redness in one - and he finds that truly amusing.

"Hmm...Bright, you don't have to do this," Win reasons out, feeling Bright's hand on the curve of his waist as he pulls him closer to the male - to close for comfort, and yet Win is elated with the scene.

"Please, Win. I...just want to be with you a little bit more," Bright adds as he carefully scoops Light from Win's arms into his before he boops the tip of their noses making Light giggle from the affection.

"And I want to know him more, please? I beg you."

Win is taken aback - never did Bright beg to anyone about anything before because he is prideful and he knows very well that people will concede to him because he is an Alpha after all. And yet, here he is with his big puppy eyes matching that cute little pout and he gets even more flustered when Light does the exact same thing. Now, the two of them are actually so alike, that the nurses - despite not hearing the whole conversation because they were basically whispering - find the whole interaction sweet. And finds the little kid a twin image of Bright, only younger and cuter compared to the doctor who had always had a stoic expression.

"Fine, but not so much ice cream because you still have to eat dinner."

"Yay!" Bright and Light cheers in chorus and Win just shakes his head in full amusement.