♚ Murderer VS Murderer 26 Ka Lu La ♚

After you put Ben in the custody, the crowd gathered into the living room.

"Now it is imperative to destroy Wolf."

Bai Yutang spoke,

"But it seems a bit of a fight?"

He said, watching Ouyang Chun and Mason on the side.

"Indeed."

Mason was a little embarrassed,

"It's not that I said that Wolf's fortress is on the island. I don't know how strong his firepower is now, and in case of a fight, the matter is too big to be cleaned up."

Ouyang Chun also nodded,

"Can't fight against each other."

"If you don't know how to fight, should you fight in secret?"

Zhao Hu asked,

"What kind of dark fighting method?"

"The men who took advantage of Wolf."

Zhan Zhao said in silence,

"Murderer vs. Murderer."

"You mean using those werewolves caught?"

Bai Yutang asked,

"But we only have two werewolves in our hands, is it enough?"

Zhan Zhao shook his head and said,

"It's not about using werewolf violence to solve the problem, but using counter-theory and counter-suggestion to achieve the chaos within Wolf. As long as he has no combat power, it will be easier to solve Wolfe alone."

Everyone looked at each other and thought it was feasible.

"But the more difficult thing is implementation."

Zhan Zhao frowned slightly and said,

"We don't know the staff and internal structure of WOLF... If only we could have more clues in this regard, there are people who can directly enter WOLF... Sneak in."

"There is one person who should know."

Zhao Jue, who was sitting leisurely next to him drinking tea, smiled.

"He knows Wolf and can provide all the help we need. Most importantly, he is the world's most wanted to eliminate Wolf's people."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other, and they both felt that Zhao Jue made sense—This person is Ka Lu La.

"With Leonard's character, he must have asked someone to speak out and tell Ka Lu La Wolf's whereabouts."

Bai Jin Tang pinched out the smoke and said,

"With Ka Lu La's character, it is very likely that the person who started the TVA will fight with WOLF."

"Both sides lose, and then Leonard gains?"

Zhan Zhao asked.

"Absolutely."

The twins said,

"However, based on WOLF's refusal to reveal the location, Ka Lu La's power should now be better than Wolf, but Wolf has those werewolves, and both sides are still very dry."

"If we ask Ka Lu La to cooperate..."

Zhao Zhen looked at Bai Yutang,

"It should be able to solve Wolf."

Bai Yutang looked at Ouyang Chun, and Ouyang Chun looked at Mason. Mason couldn't laugh or cry,

"We are the police...... Looking for terrorists to cooperate? It's okay to spread it out."