♚ Password Killer 23 Male Phobia ♚

At noon, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao ordered a very high-calorie takeaway meal to eat. After the two teamed up to solve a pizza, they were still unscrupulous, each with a chicken leg burger, a large glass of coke and a large bag of fried chicken and egg tarts, and went out into the elevator.

There were also two student-like teenagers who were riding in the same elevator, both a little fat, looking bitterly at the two adults who chewed their mouths full of oil and remained in super good shape.

Bai Yutang glanced at the two little fat guys and smiled,

"Do you want to lose weight? I'll teach you a way. Exercise in the bathtub consumes the most calories......"

Before finishing speaking, Zhan Zhao gave him a vicious kick.
......

Zhan Zhao and his students made an appointment to meet at the gate of a nursing home.

"Cat."

Bai Yutang grabbed the egg tart that Zhan Zhao put into his mouth and asked while driving,

"That sanatorium seems to be for mental patients, right?"

Zhan Zhao nodded, gnawing on chicken wings,

"Well, there are for serious mental illnesses. It is recuperation and imprisonment."

"Imprisonment?"

Bai Yutang was puzzled.

Zhan Zhao wiped Bai Yutang's mouth with a napkin, and by the way, he stuffed a piece of chicken leg and said,

"Ye Ling has injured many people and is a very dangerous patient."

"Does she stabbed a man when she saw one?"

Bai Yutang was curious,

"What about the male doctor in the hospital?"

Zhan Zhao shrugged,

"I don't know. It depends on the situation then."

"How are you going to treat her?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"Well, what happened to Ye Ling that year to go crazy, this is a key. It would be helpful to figure out why she had a male phobia for no reason."

Zhan Zhao thought for a while, said,

"I want to see if I can calm her down
and then hypnotize her to remind her of what happened that year."

Bai Yutang nodded and raised his eyebrows,

"I hope she will not serve us with a knife."

After driving for about half an hour, they arrived at the entrance of the nursing home. There was a red car parked outside. In the car, there happened to be a small, slightly fat young woman who came down, holding a lot of data.

Bai Yutang's car stopped beside the red car, Zhan Zhao waved to the girl through the car window,

"Dong Mo Li."

"Doctor Zhan!"

Dong Mo Li raised her fleshy hand to greet Zhan Zhao and looked curiously at Bai Yutang who is driving the car.

"Have you eaten?"

Zhan Zhao asked Dong Mo Li, handing over a hamburger,

"There are also hamburgers and egg tarts."

Dong Mo Li rubbed her chin and looked at the pile of McDonald's and KFC wrapping papers in the car, glaringly,

"People who eat but cannot be fat are kicked by horses!"