♚ Password Killer 07 Ghost Story ♚

After Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao returned to the police station, the first thing they did when they went upstairs was to drink water.

Zhan Zhao rubbed Bai Yutang all the way, his mouth was dry. But the Mouse just refused to tell him what had happened, so depressed that he grinds his teeth.

Other people in the office have gone home from work, and Bai Chi and Luo Tian are left on duty tonight.

Zhan Zhao, who had no place to go out, took a look at Bai Chi, who was sitting cross-legged on the sofa and looking at Zhao Zhen's autobiography. It turned out that he bought the book and read it when he was on duty at night. Then he turned to look at Luo Tian and saw him rely on Bai Chi. On the chair, he was frowning and looking at the book in his hand, and his expression was so painful.

"Cough cough..."

Zhan Zhao coughed, and the two people who were too fascinated in reading both looked up at him and Bai Chi asked,

"Brother, you're back. Do you have any leads?"

Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Chi, smiled and said,

"There's a lot of leads. Right, Chi Chi, I'll ask you something."

"What?"

Bai Chi put down the book and asked.

Zhan Zhao moved the stool and sat down, looking at Bai Chi and asking,

"Have you had any haunted things in your previous school?"

Bai Chi froze for a while and looked around, and Bai Yutang was also looking at him. So he just nodded and said,

"There are... Some."

"Let's hear it."

Zhan Zhao asked with interest.

"Now you want me to tell you?"

Bai Chi thought for a while, then said,

"Well, most of them are ghost stories that are popular in every school, like human head mops, um, and back-to-back stuff."

Zhan Zhao nodded and listened to Bai Chi to continue.

"We used to have a third teaching building in the police academy. A girl and a boy died inexplicably in it."

Bai Chi said,

"They both overdosed sleeping pills, and the next morning they were seen lying in the classroom dead, and then......"

"Then?"

Several people sat beside Bai Chi with stools,

"What happened afterwards?"

"Later, when people in the school often went to study at night, they saw two figures wandering."

Bai Chi said,

"Then everyone said it was haunted."

Everyone nodded, and Bai Yutang was also interested and listened carefully.

"Later, a buddy from our department went to study late at night. He wanted to turn off the lights when he went out but saw a girl in white clothes sitting alone in the last row. He walked over and wanted to remind her to go back to the dormitory earlier. This building is haunted at night, don't stay alone."

Bai Chi stretched out his hand to close the collar of his clothes and said,

"Then, that buddy saw the girl lift her face. It was a big, white face with little blue and purple lips, and she grabbed my buddy's hand, said it was 'Cold.' pointed to the seat next to her, and said, 'Who said I'm the only one, he's still there.'"