♚ Ten Incredible Events In The First Anniversary Of Fanwai SCI (2) ♚

Bai's Dad and Zhan's Dad Secret Files.

Legend has it that the police department has a top-secret file room with top-secret files of the police elite for various periods, and the two most thick files, one belongs to Bai Yun Wen, the Captain of the criminal investigation unit of the year, and the other is said belongs to Zhan Qi Tian of the officers who came forward to participate in the investigation as a forensic doctor.

The two men's profiles are very well hidden, and it's said that Bai Yun Wen once had spoken before that no one is allowed to read the two top-secret files.

So the more protective some things are, the more they can stir people's curiosity, the two top-secret files become one of the top 10 unthinkable events in the police force and are something that the Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang
could only dream of seeing.

A certain sunny day on Sunday.

Zhan Zhao woke up in a daze and found that the quilt next to him is empty. He reached out and touched it. It was cold... And looked at the clock on the wall. It was only after seven o'clock...

Zhan Zhao was a little puzzled—Why did Xiao Bai get up so early on Sunday?

And in the past, if it was Saturdays and Sundays, Bai Yutang would quarrel with him in bed, until he woke up and went crazy, only then he would go to make breakfast contentedly, or take advantage of his interest in the morning...

Zhang Zhao thought of it, felt a little awkward thinking about this, turned around and slept.

But......

Ten minutes later, Zhan Zhao climbed up — He couldn't sleep.

He was wearing pyjamas, dragged on a pair of Garfield slippers that Bai Yutang had bought him before, and left the bedroom.

Opening the door, he didn't smell the smell of food, Zhan Zhao was even more puzzled, Bai Yutang woke up early in the morning and didn't make breakfast. What was he doing?

Walking to the living room, there was still no one, Zhan Zhao thought for a while, only in the study room is possible. He ran to the door of the study room and opened the door to take a look, still no one.

"Huh?"

Zhan Zhao tilted his head and felt a little inexplicable. Where did Bai Yutang go?

Then, Zhan Zhao went up and down, looked in the refrigerator, in the cupboard and under the bed... He didn't see Bai Yutang. Of course, there was none in the bathtub in the toilet!

Zhan Zhao stood in the living room for a moment, only to conclude with one conclusion— Bai Yutang went out early in the morning without saying a word. As for what he was going to do, no one knew.

However, Zhan Zhao thought for a while, ran back to the room, rummaged through the cabinets and started looking for his mobile phone.

At this moment, the door clicked, it seemed that someone had opened the door and came in, Zhan Zhao ran out and shouted,

"Xiao Bai!"

But when he arrived at the door, he was taken aback and saw the man who came in, dressed in black, black trousers, a black hat, black sunglasses and a black scarf.

Zhan Zhan was taken aback and flicked the shovel hanging on the kitchen wall,

"Who!"

The man looked up and sighed,

"Cat, what are you doing with a shovel, cooking?"

Zhan Zhao also recognized, except for wearing black... It was Bai Yutang.