♚ Password Killer 18 Interlude ♚

A meal that makes everyone feel good, Gong Sun jumped into the Bai family mother's favourite son of Bai's mother, a mouthful of policy, that is called a sweet ah.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao carried snacks after dinner and ate them on the sofa. Luban hadn't seen the two for a long time and lay next to Zhan Zhao and licked his hair.

On the other hand, Bai Jin Tang and Zhan Qi Tian were talking about things, as if it were about business, investment and finance.

Bai Yun Wen went to Bai Yutang and walked down to them, asked,

"What case have you been busy with lately?"

"Oh, it's still the haunted house case."

Bai Yutang shook his head, and Zhan Zhao suddenly remembered and asked Bai Yun Wen,

"By the way, uncle, do you know about the fire in the Teacher's Training University fourteen years ago?"

Bai Yun Wen was taken aback for a moment. He ordered the cigar that Gong Sun had just given him and tasted it. He nodded with satisfaction and said,

"I have some impressions of this case...... Hmm, is there a student who was seriously injured?"

"Yeah."

Bai Yutang came to the spirit,

"Dad, you know?"

Bai Yun Wen thought for a while, and asked Zhan Qi Tian on the side,

"Qi Tian, the Teacher's Training University fire case, do you remember?"

Zhan Qi Tian thought for a while and said,

"I remember that case. It was a mess at the time."

"How messy is it?"

Zhan Zhao asked curiously and hugging his pillow.

Zhan Qi Tian recalled and said,

"The school sued the builder for structural problems, the students sued the school for neglect of their duties, disregarding the safety of students, and the burned students sued the school and also sued the students, which had been big trouble, and things were also seen in the major newspapers......The day before the trial, however, they suddenly said that they wanted an out-of-court settlement."

"Huh?"

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao both looked at each other in surprise and glanced at Zhan Qi Tian,

"What is this? First, the city is full of troubles, and then they talk about reconciliation outside the court?"

Zhan Qi Tian nodded and said,

"At that time, the media was very concerned because people thought the burned student was innocent and, on the other hand, worried that the school had put pressure on him to drop the idea of a lawsuit. I was still working as a prosecutor, and I went out to see the student, and he burned really badly, and I asked him if he wanted to file a lawsuit, and if he doesn't understand anything, he has to ask me. But he said he didn't want to sue because the offending appliance in the fire was his......Well, if the school and other students turn him in, he could be worse, at least now the school has promised to guarantee his life."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other, Zhan Zhao was curious, and asked,

"Dad, do you remember that person's name?"

Zhan Qi Tian thought for a while and said,

"The last name is Chen. I don't remember the name."