♚ Murderer VS. Murderer 11Self-Reliance ♚

The so-called questioning went very strange. For example, the students are more concerned about whether the sports car of Bai Yutang bought with a salary, how much Zhan Zhao's book sold, whether Gong Sun encountered a corpse during the autopsy, and how many people Ma Han killed as a sniper, so on...

In the end everyone turned their eyes to the principal. Zhan Zhao told the principal right after the meeting,

"There is a problem with the quality of the students in your school!"

Then came the legendary graduation standard assessment. The principal brought everyone to the playground, it is said that there are fifteen people in this class, and this time there are three items, each of which is a group of five, and one task is randomly selected and executed. What SCI has to do is to test the success of these three teams in completing tasks.

Bai Yutang reached out and took a look at the three tasks. He saw that the first mission was to rescue the hostages, and the simulation was a scene where a robber robbed a bank.

The second case was an arson case. It was necessary to find clues at the scene and catch the person who set fire.

The third is to simulate the case of broken corpses to find clues.

Bai Yutang returned those tasks to the principal and asked him,

"Can a bank robbery act, arson, you can also create a scene? What about the mutilation case? How do you deal with the corpse case?"

"Oh... We do also have a forensic department here. There are donated corpses... And then..."

The principal answered with a smile.

The SCI's people are a little nauseous. These are all the tricks that anyone has come up with. Whenever they think of the teachers who squeezed into the forensic doctor to mutilate the corpse to arrange the task, everyone felt dumbfounded.

"What is the composition of the personnel?"

Zhan Zhao asked the teacher,

"Are the five people combined freely or based on their expertise?"

"Oh, let them freely form a team of five people, and then draw lots to find cases."

The principal then answered.

Zhan Zhao wanted to tell him that this is not the kind of mission game played by TV stations, but after thinking about it, forget it.
Anyway, the principal's intention is not only in education.

However, those students gathered on the playground and started drawing lots in groups.

"Why not fifteen people?"

Gong Sun looked at the sparsely ten or so people there,

"Three or four are missing?"

"Wow......"

Bai Chi exclaimed,

"Even dare to be late for the graduation exam? It's amazing."

"What's the matter?"

The principal frowned and asked the students,

"What about the others?"

The students looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Aren't you in the same class? You don't even know where your classmates are?"

The director next to the principal severely questioned the students.

A student answered in a low voice,

"Meng Kuang Yue and the other three of them didn't interact with us very much. The squad leader doesn't know where he is. He is a super fan of Dr Zhan. Two days ago, he got the news that people from SCI would be invited over. He was as excited as anything, but he didn't attend the lecture today."