Chapter 7

Before I could catch my breath I called Justin.

"Hello?" His smooth voice echo over the line.

"Brother! You have a brother!"

"Surprise!" He sounded nervous. He better be I thought.

"We been together for a few years and not once you mention a brother."

"Because he is my step-brother." he explain.

"So? you know all my siblings and half siblings." I blew in the phone.

"It never came up." I feel him shrug. my anger risen.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT NEVER CAME UP! I ASK YOU ON THE FIRST DATE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY!" I yelled into the receiver. I'm not really mad he didn't tell me. he not really close to his family. it's just he let this stranger in the house to come get me and didn't see nothing wrong with that.

"Calm down! he's family I had to get someone to bring you down here."Something just dawn on me.

"Justin did you give him a key to the house?"

"No, of course not! I wouldn't let someone you don't know wander around the house. You could have been in the shower for heavens sake." He sounded offended that I would even think that.

Then how he get in? My mind started to wonder...I didn't leave it unlock did I? Did he even knock; and I just didn't hear? did he retrieve the key from under the mat? Justin worried voice pull me out of my thoughts.

"Kina? Kina? Kinaaa?"

"Ill call you back." I hung up before I can get a response. Grasping my robe tighter around me I walk into the living room. He look so comfortable on my couch having one leg hike up on the coffee table watching my t.v. His right arm slung over the back of his head.

When he finally realize I was standing there he smirk at me without taking his eyes off the t.v.

"Aren't you going to speak? Or stare at me like you want it?" embarrassment rose from deep within towards my cheeks. quickly anger feel me being talk to in a disrespectful manner in my own house.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me baby." he was so nonchalant as if my boyfriend was not his brother!

"Don't call me that!" I cross my arms.

"Well toddler, are you going to give me a tantrum. because only toddlers cross their arms as if they are mad." there go that smirk again. I immediately let my arms fall to the side.

"Screw you." I turn and walk away.
"When? now? Are you leading the way?" I heard footsteps echo behind me matching mines.

"In your dreams." I rolled my eyes.

"Not when it was reality a few years back." I spun around and was toe to toe with him.

"You will not mention that to him! it was long time ago, Devin!" He grab me and pulled me towards him. He pinch my butt. I look at him in shock. "don't touch me pervert!"

"What he don't know won't hurt him." he reply with a smirk.
"You are unbelievable." I stomp off. Moments later it was a knock at the front door. Devin started to walk towards the door. Oh no you don't! running across the room I made it before him. Swinging open the door my eyes widen at the sight.

"Surprise bab-bay!"
**************************