Chapter 2

*********Josh POV********

Arriving at the complex, My nervous kick in. I'm good at what I do but ...oh man, this is a great opportunity. Thinking about how I going to use my best move on them. The grind and lift, back hurdle, slip and slide and my favorite: lap dances. Grabbing my fake fire extinguisher and fire hat I park and made my way to the entrance. The apartments weren't up to style but that is from the outside. As I push the elevator button. A low groan came from behind me.

********Kina********

"How much,sir?"

"$52.60."

Rummaging through my oversize tote bag, I came up with three twenties. Handling over he gave me my change. Thank God for letting me  having enough. As he hand over five boxes of pizza my heart drop. Just thinking about her apartment and how its located on the top damn floor; made me upset. Because the last time I was over there her damn elevator was broke. Catching a tude I grab them boxes and went outside while my phone was up to my ear.

Four rings later and no answer. Frustrated I threw my phone in the passenger seat and place the pizzas on the floor; way it won't fall off the seat while I'm driving. Getting behind the wheel I drove to her place. Hustling my phone, purse, and pizza I made it up the steps and almost through the door. I sigh heavily and next thing I know the pizzas was being lift in the air.

*************Josh*****************

Being the gentle man that I think I am  I pick the pizza boxes out her hand. To my 6'1 frame she came to my chest. She is mixture of something that I can't put my finger on. She have almonds eyes with a lite sprinkle of freckles. I think I stare to long because she blush.

Looking surprise, she said, "Thank You."

"You welcome. Where to?"

"This way."

Walking towards the elevator I see my stuff is lying on the floor.

"Umm,can you pick up my stuff right there." She bending over slightly to retrieve my items. I got a nice picture of her ass.

"Take a picture it last longer." she smirk at me. She push the button to the elevator.

Climbing onto the elevator I said, " Can you blame me?" While I smile at her. Rolling her eyes she look down. I guess that was my answer.

As the elevator move up, my heart pounded. I was about to ask her to push the seventh floor but it was done. This is the floor I suppose to be on. I hope it is not her party! Why not? I asked myself.

"What are you using these for?" She said as she lifted my fire extinguisher. 

"What it look like?" I glance at her.

"Ummm..?"Blushing vigoriously she punch me.

"Ow, you normally punch strangers who help you out?" I said playfully.

"I know what it is I just want you to confirm it."

"I'm a stripper."

" Oh." She started to.turn brihht as a tomato.

"What's wrong? To hot for you to be close to. You see these pizzas are not staying warm themselves." I tease her. Before she could answer me the elevator ping.

I follow her to the door. As I check the apartment number I was glad it was the apartment next to it. She knock softly.

"This is not your place?"

"No, my friend's."

"Kina!" The busty woman squeal when she open the door.

"Marrisa!" The two embrace while I held the heavy and hot pizzas.

" Mhh, why you making this fella work. Get in here sexy." She gently move Kina out of my way. As I walk past she smack me on the ass.

" Marrissa! stop it. You got a man." she scolded. I set the pizza down and stare on in amusement.

"He's not our hot tamale that suppose to be coming?" Lifting a thin eyebrow in question.

"I dont think so." They looked over at me in question.

"No, I am working the party next door."

"I wish he was our firefighter because he can put my firr ouy. Marissa stared at me seductedly.

"Again, YOU have a MAN!

"And you got a husband. So why you here to get a lap dance from the stripper that's coming!" I raised my eyebrow at her statement. Husband?

"Touche." Kina swung around and glare at me. Did I say that out loud?

"Wasn't you just leaving, exotic dancer." she lit a burning fire in me.

"Yup, right after I do this." I don't know why I feeling bold or why I thought she look sexy angry but something change the atmosphere in a quick second.

Squaring my hips I went in a small circle. They both stare in shock as I started dancing out of nowhere.

"Yes, huney! do your thing." Marrissa went and turn on some music. I wind and grind in the mist of flexing and rolling my body. Marrissa stared and  fanning her self. And I do not know what made me do this what I'm doing next. I grab Kina hand and bought her around to me. She fought a smile. I got her exactly where I want her.  I smirk and grip her hips and rotated on her bum. Shock she push me away.

"What are you doing?"She rub her ass like I burn her.

"Just leaving." Swinging my jacket over my shoulder I grabbed my other things and walk out the door and while smirking.