chapter 5

Waking up to sun rays in my face.

"Ugh!" I flipped over and try to go back to sleep. Then something dawn on me. Peeking one eye open I looked at the empty space next to me. Now I'm fully woke now. Drawing my eyes towards the bathroom it was open with the light off. That's odd. He might be downstairs already. Usually my husband is making coffee and reading his newspaper.  Getting conformable my eyes open once again. But I don't smell nothing. That's weird. im overtaking it. He is going to pop up soon. But after an hour my nerves was still on edge. I got up and padded towards the window. His car was gone. I grab my phone off the charger and check for any messages.
The first one read:
hunny u know i love u rite! i got sumthing plan for us tonight. its all about u. here is your first clue:
roses are red,violets are blue
u will find it...in the loo

Justin always was a corny romantic. That is why I love him. He did these types of things in the beginning but it kind of fell off when our career took a positive turn. Going back to our bathroom/loo I search the whole thing for a clue. Nada! Downstairs was the same results. Frustration seep its way into me. He wouldn't! the last bathroom is outside in the little hut that we use for guest. His mother. But thats another story.  I threw on my bathrobe and slippers and walked the short distance to the mini house.
Ding! Ding! Ding! You have a winner. What laid in front of me was the hot tub running with soap suds everywhere. Smiling to my self i started to undress. I was about to step in it when something caught my eye. A towel laid on the nearby stand with a hand written note on it. Withdrawing from the heat I retrieve it.

I hope you like. But This not all.

Follow the petals that going to make you bawl!...

He have to wait until i enjoy my bubble bath!