chapter 3

Knocking at the door , my nervousness kick in.

"Hello?" A pretty brunette open the door and stare at me. Her eyes kept wandering downward to my expose chest. Absentmindedly she lick her lips.

"I got a call that there is a fire that need to be put out." Looking around she look back and had a confuse look. On the couch there were five women laughing at her.

"Where?"

"You." As soon as I said it the music came on. Spraying my extinguisher mist filled the room. Taking off my clothes I grind in front of her.  As the mist clear the ladies like my transformation.Looking behind me she look like she about to bolt. Oh no you don't. Grabbing her waist I swung her into my mid section. She instantly wrap her legs around me. I made my way to the seat I swung her over my back and then back to my front.

"Oh my." She said out of breathe. Setting her down I got on the floor and started crawling towards her. Jumping to my feet to a mid crouch I grind and wind my hips in her face.

"You like our surprise Linda?" The light skin female said laughing with the other females.

"Im goooiiiinnnng to kkkilllllll yall."Her face was priceless. She try to speak again but my strip tease had her tongue tied. She squeal when I started to give her a lap dance. Out of no where I was being called by the ladies.

"You forgot about us!" The dark skin lady whine. Flashing her my crooked smile, I said,

"Enough of Josh can go around." They went wild! Screaming as I lifted one woman leg and started dry humping her. In response she started touching my chest through the open vest. I got toss to another woman who spoke earlier.

"Give me that lap dance that you did for my friend." Stepping on both sides of her legs I squatted and held the back of the chair. And doing a wave with my body on hers.

"I am next!" The lady I did first said.

"He haven't even came to me, yet."

This is going to be a long night.

***************************2 hours later******************************

My whole body hurt. The only thing that didn't hurt was the tip of my nose. But I did made a good amount. Pulling out the money I made 2000 dollars. And the check that is coming for taking on the gig is good money. Limping my hurt body onto the elevator the girl I saw earlier on the way up was walking with her head down talking to someone.

"Im on my way now...If didn't stood me up earlier I would be home right now!... Yes, I love you... No I didn't cheat! ... What? Im not going to deal with shit. Buh-bye!" Shoving her phone in her purse she made her way inside the elevator.

"Oh,the rapist from earlier." She sneer in my direction . I just stood silent and smirk. She snuck a look at me from the corner of her eye to see if i was looking at her. My smile grew. Turning abrultly on her heels she exit as the the doors open. As she walk away i took my time watching her ass do a wave in that dress. Body bruise and beaten and I still ready for more pain. She never turn back. That's OK I get her alone pretty soon.

*******************:::*::

hey guys

.....Damn josh stop I'm trying to type! Sike do like his cockiness? How about the other characters? please dropped a comment and a vote it would encourage me to make an update

-Kayla