Chapter 1

" Josh, you up next."

My boss said as she went pass slapping me on the ass. Retracing her steps she step in front of me.

"Get them tiger!" she said while adjusting my baton and fake stun gun.  I slid a smirk in her direction. Shaking a few jitters off of me I got into position. I waited for the announcer to introduce me.

"Now for all you ladies who like your man in uniform please help me bring out Sheriff Jay!"

Cheers echo back to me as I appear on stage. Seeing familiar faces that come back every week. I easily threw a wink in their directions. Best tippers you can have. Scanning more around to see my next victim would be. Horny women around awaiting for me to get close. As the music play I started taking off my clothes in a seducing way. I threw my shirt  out in the crowd. The ladies went wild trying to snatched it from each other. Rubbing my hands on the rim of my boxers and bringing it down just a little just to leave it to the imagination. When they thought they would get a peek I pull it back up.

"Why you got to be a tease!'" one pouted. I sent a flirtation smirk in her direction. Walking to the edge as close as possible. I started to gyrate in a small circle. Money was tuck in my waist band. One try to reach her hand past the waistband. Backing up slowing I wave my finger in a no-no position. Moving across the slow stage I begin to  slowing guide myhands across my chest. You don't suppose to touch. But anything else goes. Standingup then coming back down had them hypotinize.

"Swing that huge dick in my face baby!" I heard someone scream. Screams of approval surrounded me.

Coming in front of the lady who ask I grind in front of her without touching her. I move around the stage so no one would feel left out. The music took me in a flow as I filled every last one of their desires.  Money was being thrown at me from left to right. As my strip tease came to an end I walk off stage. Screams were heard all the way back to my dressing room. Pulling the money from my underwear and my clothing that I still have, I made close to eight hundred. Grinning to myself I check myself out. Sexy as hell. Miss boss lady walk in.

"Good work out there. I need you to do an extra job. Let me just say I'm promoting you to going out and handling parties and private parties. You one of the best here. And your promoting start now. So clean up and I got a private party for you to come to.

"Sorry, Shanell, but I got a date tonight with my girl. So, you have to find someone else. " Getting up, I try to get pass her. She put her hand on my chest.

"It pays $500 a hour." she smirk at me.

"What is the address?"

***********************Kina POV**********************:***

"What do you mean you won't be able to make it?" I yell into the receiver. Sitting at the restaurant table by myself. Several times this shit has happen. My boyfriend of two years put his job before me. But if it was me I would have to drop everything. As I listen to the bullshit he try to feed me I hung up. Standing up to leave I receive a text. Dreading it if its him I check it. Signing with relief I read it.

Marissa- care 2 join the girls with food,gossip and a stripper:-)

Smiling at my phone I replied. This is exactly what I need to get mine my off him.

Me-what time?

Marissa-my place 8:30

Checking the clock it is 8:16

Me -c u soon

Marissa- um can you pic up the pizza I order from Papa's Johns around the corner from where I live...I will pay u back when get here

Never fails.

Me-ok... make it into ones for the male stripper

Marissa-who said its a male;-)

Me- ewww u freak I know you bi but don't drag me into it!

Marissa- Girl shut up its male...this time

Me-ared I b there soon

**************************************************************

What sup ladies and  mayb egents! Plz if like it plz comment.

vote plz. I'm waiting...and if I'm done this book and you just reading it plz comment to.

-Kayla