Chapter One

Idk what to name these chapters so I'm just going to name it after it's number.

---

Dream ran fast, Skeppy and Bad were following closely behind him.

"Are they gone yet?!" Dream asked, out of breath.

Bad turned his head and quickly turned back towards the two and ran faster.

"No! They're still chasing us!"

"What do you think they're after?" Skeppy asked.

"I think they're after us..." Dream responded.

"What?" Bad and Skeppy said.

"After our powers." Dream answered.

Skeppy and Bad's eyes widened in shock.

"Are you serious?" Skeppy asked.

"Yes! Now keep running!" Dream yelled.

"How do you know that? Were you apart of their team before!?" Skeppy asked, taking out his sword.

"No!- It's just.. I don't want to talk about it.." Dream said, sounding sad.

Skeppy glanced at Dream in confusion.

"Ok, let's just stay here for now.  I think they're gone for now." Dream says, pointing at a cave.

"Okay." The other two says.

They set up their camp and slept the entire night.

"eam!"

What?

"ream!"

Is someone trying to say something?

"Wake up, Dream!"

He shot up and looked at Skeppy and Bad, who looked scared.

"Is something wrong?"

"There's a lot of noise outside, I think they're here!" Bad yelled.

Dream's eyes widened as he took his sword from it's place beside the bed.

"Stay over there." Dream's voice was low and seemed a bit scared but it was commanding.  He was pointing behind the bed.

"Ok..." Bad said, quickly going to the hiding place.

Dream walked slowly towards the opening of the cave, holding his sword in a defense and fighting stance.

"What do you mean? I don't hear anything." A voice said.

"I thought I heard yelling..." Another voice said.

Dream quickly turned the corner and pointed his sword at the person on the right, scaring both of them.

"Leave or I'll kill you both!" He yelled at the two of them.

"Woah- I'm sorry! We don't mean any harm!" The person to the left said.

"Names. Now." Dream said, strict with command.

The boy to the right - who had the sword pointed at his neck -  spoke quickly, terrified.

"My names Sapnap- and this is my friend Karl..!" Sapnap said, terror in his voice as he stared at the sword pointing at him.

Dream's eyes widened as he took his sword away from Sapnap and threw it to the ground.