Chapter Two

Still don't know what to name this chapter

---

The 6 of them were sitting around a newly-built campfire.

"So.. Dream?" Sapnap asked.

"Yeah?" Dream responded.

"Why did you take off your mask?" Sapnap asked.

"Was it because you trusted us? You took it off after meeting us." Skeppy asked.

"No...  It's because George made me that mask." Dream replied.

Everyone made a somewhat quiet "Oh" sound.

"Why did he make you a mask? You seem find without it right now?" Karl asked.

Dream pointed at his eyes. "If someone looks into my eyes I could hypnotise them." Dream responded. "I couldn't control that before..."

"That's so cool!" Karl responded.

"..Not for me but okay." Dream responded.

They then heard a loud 'BOOM' in the distance.

"What was that?!" Karl yelled.

"I don't know!" Sapnap yelled back.

"What if it's them?" Dream asked, panicked.

The other 5 looked at him, shocked and terrified.

"That's the best answer so far!" Skeppy yelled.

Two pearls then flew at them. (In this AU enderpearls are just called pearls and are created from a person with teleportation powers)

"It's a pearl!" Karl screamed.

"What's a pearl?" Bad asked.

"You don't- Nevermind.." Karl cut himself off then he continued again. "A pearl are round objects that are created by teleportation powers from people."

The other 5 looked horrified as they ran further into the cave.

"Do they kill them!?" Bad asked, terror in his voice.

"I don't know the answer to that..." Karl replied.

A pearl flew above them, hitting the ground in front of them and teleporting one of them there.

Bad screeched, the noise so loud that it's echoed version sounded far more louder than the original.  He then hopped behind Skeppy.

"Bad!" Dream yelled, putting his hands over his ears.

"Sorry..." Bad mumbled, still hiding behind Skeppy.

"You 6 must come with us! Come with us or die!" The agent said, holding a plasma bazooka.

"You don't need to do this...!" Sapnap yelled.

The agent smirked. "You're already surrounded."

He then looked at Dream and then looked at his bandana.

"Oh. You."

Dream's eyes widened as he took out his sword. "You.. You took everything from me!"

He pointed the tip of it at the agent's neck.

"You know full well what we're capable of." He paused then continued. "I mean, I killed your friend in front of you." The agent said.

Dream's eyes widened in rage and he stabbed the agent.

The agent quickly pressed what looked like a button, it looked like some sort of tracker.

"We gotta get out of here-" Dream yelled.

"Was that the guy that killed..?" Sapnap asked.

"Yes." Was all Dream could say as they kept running to the cave entrance.

All of them gasped in fear as they saw many of them at the entrance.

They quickly ran to get further in the cave when two pearls went above their heads and landed on the ground in front of them.

"Uh-" Dream started but got cut off.

"You're not going anywhere." One of them said.

"Fine.  We surrender...  Just don't hurt- or kill any of us.." Dream said, as he dropped his sword to the ground.

"Yes.  Now that's what I would like to hear." The other one of them said.

"Wait-" Karl said.

"What?" Dream asked.

A bright cyan and purple light and mist shone over the 6 and then they disappeared.

"What the-" The two agents said.

"Let's get back to base and deduce what powers one of them might have." One of the agents said and the other agreed.

"We'll fine them, someday..." An agent said.