Chapter Five

Everyone let out a surprised yelp as they appeared on the hospital roof.

Dream got up quickly to look around at his surroundings, noticing the helipad and the doors, deducing where they were.

"I think it worked!" Dream yelled, happily.

Karl's eyes widened as he quickly got up, going towards Dream.

"You're right! This looks like a hospital roof!" Karl exclaimed.

Bad quickly rushed past the two, Skeppy hunched over on his sholder.

"Bad! Don't you think it's better to carry him bridal style?" Sapnap asked, getting up.

"I would've carried him out of the gun's way if I could, Sapnap!" Bad yelled, rushing towards the nearest roof entrance.

A man in a security outfit came through the door, rushing.  He looked at the 5 of them.

"I saw you 5 on the security cameras.  Come on in quick!" He yelled, holding the door open for Bad.

"Thank you, sir!" Bad yelled, tears in his eyes that did not fall.  He rushed through the open door.

"Do you 3 know what happened to that blue hybrid?" The security man asked.

"These men were chasing-" Sapnap started but got cut off.

"The Agency is after us, they are targeting us." Dream said, cutting off Sapnap. "I don't know why..." He continued.

The security man's eyes widened. "Oh my! You 3 better get inside before they find you!" The security man said, ushering the 3 inside the open doors.

"Thank you..." Dream said, his voice low.

The security man went to that floor's receptionist and started talking to the man working there.

"Sir, do you know which room the dragon winged hybrid and the blue hybrid went to?" He asked.

The man nodded and pointed to the room to their left - Room 614.

"Thank you, sir." The security man said, rushing to that room along with the other 3.

He looked at the doctor that was beside the bed, talking to Bad. - He recognized the doctor instantly.

'Why would they put a hybrid that could go feral any moment to be a doctor?' He sighed.

He cleared his throat and the doctor turned to him. "Oh hey, Nice to see you again!" The doctor says, waving at the security man.

"Nice to see you too!" The security man responded.

The doctor noticed the 3 standing behind him. "Do you have guests this time?" He asked.

"No, no.  They are friends of the blue hybrid and the demon wing hybrid." The security man reassured.

"Oh.  Do you recognize them, Mr. Halo?" The doctor asked, looking at Bad.

Bad looked at the 3 behind the security man and he smiled. "Yes, I do."

"Oh okay.  You can bring sit down then, you 3." The doctor assured.

"Thank you." Each of the 3 said, taking a seat on the hard, plastic, and, white hospital chairs.

- TIME SKIP - 

"When is Geppy going to wake up?" Bad asked, his voice cracked with sadness.

"I don't know, Mr. Halo..." The doctor said, analyzing Skeppy's heart rate.

Bad smiled and he grabbed Skeppy's hand.

Please be okay Skeppy...

I don't know what to do without you...

Please just be okay...

Please...