Chapter Seven

"Why did you have a strange look when you looked at that doctor?" Dream asked, suspicious of the security man.

"He's a beaver hybrid, he sometimes goes feral and I was surprised they chose him since, y'know." The security man responded to the question.

"Oh.  I never met a feral hybrid before." Dream said.

"Really? You're glad.  They're really a pain to take care of and to watch over when they're in feral form." The security man said.

"I... How good are your defenses?" Dream asked, nervously.

"What? Why?" The security man asked.  It was a sudden question.

"..The Agency is after me.  They've always showed up wherever I am." Dream said, voice low.

"Oh...  Do you think they'll attack everyone in the hospital?" The security man asked.

"That's just it-  I don't know!" Dream yelled in rage.

"Calm down! We can set up another layer of security!" Security man said.

"Can't only the head of the hospital do that?" Dream asked.

The security man smiled.  "I have my ways- I can do it." He said.

Dream looked, scared. "Who- No. What are you?!" Dream said, bringing his sword out and pointing it at the security man.

"Woah- Wait! I'm not your enemy!" The security man assured.

"Tell me how you can do that- only either the owners or some hybrids - including The Agency's hybrid collection - can do that!" Dream yelled.

"...I'm an admin." The security man said, transforming into a dog hybrid.

"..What? Admins were gone for centuries..?" Dream stated, confused.

"..Nope! Admins just went into hiding." He stated.

"Why did you show me? Don't you need to lay low?" Dream asked, putting his sword away.

"I showed you because I know I can trust you, Dreamwastaken." Security man said, smiling.

"What? How do you know my full name?" Dream asked, surprised.

"Admins don't tell their secrets." The security man said.

"..I guess we can introduce ourselves..?" Security man asked, raising his hand towards Dream's.

"Sure." Dream said, grabbing his hand and shaking it.

"My name's Dream." Dream responded.

"..My name's Zelk.." 'Zelk' said.