coffee shop - Harvey mills

y/n and Harvey went to the coffee shop to know each other, probably for a date. the two of them have met each other on school and never talked to each other before, so here they are.

"what do you wanna do after work?" Harvey looked at y/n questioningly. "i have no idea, what about you?" y/n smiled at him. "well, i have a career of being a singer since i was 8 years old" Harvey looked at her.

a man came to them and asked them what they would like to drink. "can i have some tea?" y/n asked nicely. the man nodded and looked at Harvey. "i would like to get some coffee" Harvey smiled.

the man walked away and brought the order to them. they both thanked him and continue with talking about them selves.

"do you have siblings?" Harvey smiled. "yes, i have 1 lovely brother, you?" y/n smiled back.

"i have 1 twin brother 1 little brother and 1 little sister" Harvey put his hand through his hair.

"pets?" y/n beams. "2 dogs and 2 cats" Harvey laughed.

"i have non.." y/n sighed.

Harvey smiled and took her hand "but i have one more question"

y/n just took a sip of her tea and looked at him. "what is it?"

"should we do this more often? i mean going out on dates?" Harvey smiled.

"you mean that i want to be your girlfriend?" y/n looked a bit surprised.

"yea, only if you would like to." Harvey smiled.

"yes, Harvey i want to!!" y/n beamed and hugged him.

Harvey smiled and hugged her back. this is the best date ever!! even if he don't know her that much it is the best date for him.

they took the last sip of their drinks and buyed the drinks. "thanks for bringing me here, it was the best date" y/n kissed Harvey's cheek.

"anytime, it was the best date!" Harvey smiled and hugged her.

once they said goodbye to each other, they both got their way back home and thought about the date they would never forget.

a/n: i hope you like it!!

send me request if you wanna have an imagine!

-B