stranger - Harvey mills

y/n was in the park sitting down on a bench, looking through the water filling with ducks.

there was a guy sitting alone on the ground, he was kinda hot though.

y/n was thinking of she could go to him or not, cause she isn't really an talker to strangers.

the guy was looking at her, he felt an connection with her, but she doesn't really felt the same connection as him.

the guy came a little closer to y/n and looked straight into her eyes. "hi, stranger?"

y/n smiled a bit and waved at him "hello.."

"can i sit down here?" the boy asked.

y/n nodded and tapped on the bench "take a seat"

the boy sat down next to the girl, there was an awkward silence between the two of them.

"so, what's your name, stranger?" y/n smiled.

"my name is Harvey mills, what's yours?" the boy smiled back to her.

"my name is y/n" she played with her fingers nervously.

Harvey is a cute name for this stranger, i guess he can tell that i'm nervous because he is looking at me like he knows that.

"is there something wrong y/n?" Harvey smiled.

"n-no" i giggled a bit while looking at him.

"hmm, alright." Harvey looked away from me and grabbed my hand.

i felt warm, my cheeks are getting red. i looked at our hands that are interwined together.

"it was nice to meet you, y/n" Harvey smiled.

"yes, i liked it!" y/n beamed.

"but before i go, can i ask you to be my girlfiend?" Harvey looked at me with an sweet face.

"yes!" i beamed again and hugged him. "i love you"

"i love you too" Harvey smiled and hugged me back.

a/n: here is an short imagine of Harvey, i was running out of ideas lately. so here is an another one. i hope you liked it, i see you later!

-B