picnic - max mills

max takes y/n out for a picnic. max was preparing herself well for this day, but y/n didn't know anything about it so max decided to send her a message.

max: be ready around 3 o'clock outside and put on neat clothes.

y/n looked confused at her phone and did as she was asked. she put on a tight floral dress with black sneakers, put her hair in a bun and also put on natural make up.

y/n looked at the television for a while before max came to pick her up and she was playing with her fingers a bit with nerves. she has never felt more nervous about such a date than the previous date with her ex boyfriend.

Max arrived with his car and parked in front of her door. he rang the bell and saw how beautiful y/n looked. "Wow, you look good princess" Max said with a smile. y/n blushed a little and smiled sweetly back. "thank you" Max picked up a flower and gave it to her. "shall we go?" y/n nodded and went with max to his car.

max opened the door for y/n "get in" y/n laughed a little and sat in the front. "Are you sure you have everything with you?" asked y/n with a questioning look. "yes, i'm sure" said max and he started the car before they drove off.

"what kind of music do you like?" max asked while looking through his spotify. "of everything really, I'm not that hard at music" said y/n with a smile. max nodded and turned on one of his playlists. y/n started to sing along a bit to the songs she knew and max his head was a bit shocked. "Wow, you can sing so beautifully!" y/n smiled and looked out "well I don't like it more but if others like it that's nice to hear too!" said y/n honestly. max smiled and parked the car in the parking space. "we are here!"

y/n wanted to open the door, but max quickly child-locked it so he could open the door for her. y/n rolled her eyes and crossed her arms when max opened the door. "Can I never open the door myself?" she asked. max shook his head "nope I gotta do that like a real gentleman" y/n took a deep breath and got out of the car.

max and y/n walked to the park together and found a place to sit. "shall we sit here?" asked y/n as she stood at the spot in the sun. "Yeah, I'm fine with it" Max put the rug down and sat down. y/n sat down next to him and grabbed some food from the picnic basket. "hungry already?" asked Max and started laughing. "Yes, I must have something to eat, right?" said y/n, while max is still laughing.

max decided to grab a sandwich a few hours after laughing and started eating too. "hmm, bacon I love this!" y/n smiled and looked at the sun going down. "wow, what a beautiful sunset" max looked at her questioningly "me?" y/n gave max a shove and laughed out loud. "Yeah sure you, that's why I look at the sun" said y/n sarcastically.

max crossed his arms and made an angry face. "thank you for thinking that way about me" y/n laughed out loud and gave max a hug. "I love you too" Max smiled and played with her hair. "I really want you as my girlfriend" said max. y/n looked up and smiled. "i want you as my boyfriend too" max leaned forward a little and gave y/n a kiss. y/n smiled into the kiss "i love you" "i love you too" max said with a smile.