the day we met - Harvey mills

y/n walked around the city alone, she looked through all the shops. she saw a boy standing there, "who is he?" y/n wondered but not realizing she walked on and looked further through the windows of the shops. "boo" y/n was startled and fell backwards. "oh, hey..." she said shyly. "hey, what are you doing here?" the boy looked at her questioningly. "well I was just looking around the stores to see if I saw anything nice" y/n explained. the boy had to laugh a little. "Well, I'd like to help you find good shops. Nice" said the boy. "No, you don't have to. I'm not into shopping with strangers when I'm alone" said y/n playing with her fingers.

"I'm harvey mills" said the boy with blond hair and hazel eyes. "I'm y/n" said y/n with a small smile. harvey reached out and y/n shook her hand. "well, do you want to go shopping now?" said harvey with a laugh. "hmm, well then" said y/n and together they walked through all the shops again, looking out the windows. not a moment later another boy who looked like harvey came along with 2 other boys. "so-so, who did you take with you?" said the boy who looked like harvey. "this is y/n, i saw her walking around town alone" harvey said. "owh aha, i'm max, harvey's twin brother. and this is thomas and dobby" said max. "hello, i'm y/n" said y/n with a small shy smile.

"i see" said max and smiled, dobby and thomas did the same. "You can call me Tom," said Thomas. "nice to meet you" said y/n and harvey smiled a little. "I think our meeting went well." y/n rolled her eyes "ha ha, laughing with you" she said with sarcasm. harvey, max tom and dobby laughed even harder. y/n looked at them annoyed and sighed deeply. "really, guys" harvey took y/n her hand. "sorry, but we thought it was so funny" "well, I didn't like it" said y/n irritated.

"well, let's go home. I think it's been so good for today" harvey looked at y/n. "Okay, fine. I'll see you next time" y/n said, but before she wanted to leave, harvey pulled her back and gave her a kiss. "thanks for meeting them. i don't want to forget this meeting..." harvey looked y/n into her eyes. "the day we met, right?" y/n smiled. "yes, the day we met" harvey smiled back and gad y/n a hug.