•Chapter 3•

Helo I feel like am repeating it might seem but ya,basically for what am writing so this chapter would kinda show more of his quirk thank you

() are his actions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally got home and looking at my I see my phone forgetting to ask for there NUMBERS mentally scolding myself, well I might as well stretch my wings, the small wings enlarging them selves and then the antennas pop out next.

That's nice finally not hiding them and ama just plop right onto bed

<Time Skip brought to you by half cold half hot boy>

I woke up with the same clothing on I had yesterday, not wanting to change, I really need to study my strength I think that my best bet is a rescue hero but am entering the hero course so

Plus I need to figure out attacking people with out using my quirk I do have an idea but it might not work,Where the hell is it (he looks around his room looking for a metallic butterfly knife) finally I found it, I actually haven't used it in a long time

I was given it by my dad when he had to take work over seas and basically I live here by myself and my mom is dead do to unknown circumstances and which I brush over but I kinda know more about her.

<TiMe SKip>

I went out to the park hoping that I could fine the midoriya and uraraka and my surprise I found uraraka, I forgot I was wearing the same thing but didn't care and rushed over to her also to show off my butterfly knife. <yes I wrote this>

"Hey uraraka!" Wait I just noticed my quirk is enabled shi-

"Hi Suki...wait a minute ARE THOSE YOUR WINGS!" She exclaimed

"Yes they are please don't bring attention and I forgot two things to ask one what's your number and 2 what's your quirk" (he got out his phone handing it to her)

"Ok there just put it and give it back and thank you"

She nodded and typed it in and for her contact "Uravity🌸"

"Well my quirk is Zero Gravity it allows me to remove the effects of gravity from solid things upon touching them with the pads on my fingertips"

"Wow that's a nice quirk it's useful on rescue missions and I also wanted to show you something"

"Wait I have a question before showing me the thing you going to show my I ask some questions about your quirk?"

"Ok my first question is how does your body handle you wings doesn't carry a lot a weight?"

"For me they don't do to my body the smaller I am the less weight it carry's also it's like glass it translucent so the sun light and the moon light can come through"

(He figures out where the shine is and puts his wings through it, he points to the light on floor and seeing it a blue color)

"Wow it's so pretty ok my next question how big can the wings get?"

"I actually never really knew the biggest it could get as I know it's biggest was as a car it's not the best example but am guessing you know what am talking about"

"That surprising but it can still grow can it and that's all my my questions you can show me what you were talking about"

"It can but when I try it my eyes can't focus at all ithe brighter colors I see makes it were they just grow brighter and brighter, it's weird how it's connected but it's like that and when I show you this don't freak out it's just used just in case"

She nodded (I took out the butterfly fly knife from the pocket on my leg) "ta-da I am gonna use this if I need to protect my self in fights when quirk doesn't work with the situation and self defense"

"Wow it's pretty it has the metallic color and why do need it just in case"

"Well I the only other attack I have is to throw powerful gusts of wind and when I have this and it's small and pretty is to throw"

"Nice idea, but we only have a couple days till exam and I heard there gonna be so many people! I hope we can get in"

"Agreed but am going to head off home probably you can come to my place" he explained (before he can head home he turned off his quirk and then the butterfly wings became small again and the antennas popped in to his head disappearing)

She nodded and suki waved her off heading home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I honestly think am getting better at this, this is a long one and hope y'all enjoy it