•Chapter 11•

Ye yeet new chapter am gonna TRY to sleep

____________________
____________

(Slight swear warning)(bad grammar,spelling)

I felt someone shaking me and lazily rubbed my eyes
"Suki lets change it's pretty early and be quiet" "oh ok" once I got up from the bed I see a Denki on top of sero while sero is on a bean bag Mina has two face masks on her face while she is laying on the floor and bakugo Is nowhere to be found.

I started to change and once I see more of the room it's littered with soda cans 'wth did they do while we were asleep' I finished changing and went to the living room to see kiri on the couch and bakugo in the kitchen making breakfast? "Good morning you two" "morning" Kiri replied while bakugo just tched "Kiri should we wake them up" I sat on the island in the kitchen "nah let them sleep I heard they stayed up for awhile" "THEY FUCKING STAYED UP TILL 1 AM" bakugo yelled while he put plates with bacon and eggs on the dinner table "both of you hurry up and eat this shit"

I hoped off the island while kiri just sprinted towards the table, I took my first bite 'wait I thought bakugo would poison this but it's so GOOD' "uhm they woke up" I pointed to the angry group of teens "why didn't make us FOOD?!" Denki screeched "because you are first shit and second ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU DIDNT WAKE UP" I could almost see steam coming out of bakugo ear's.

"You three should change and hurry up" they rushed away while we continue to eat.

~Short time skip~

We both finished eating while, they finished changing so we booked it out the door i had my runa hoodie on but I'll just take it off when we get U.A. but I kept getting stares and bakugo just showed off his evil face and they immediately looked away "thanks bakugo" he gave a slight nod while and stopped walking "we are here extras" we have reached U.A finally

"We should get inside before the bell rings" they nod and we walked to class I kept getting stares because of my hoodie "shit um guys wait I need to take this hoodie off" "you forgot haha but hurry" sero rushed me, I quickly rushed to take this hoodie off and shoved it in my bag "ok let's GO!" We made a mad dash to 1-a.....we made it to the big ass door, we opened to see barely any students "wait are we early guys" Mina blurted

Kiri checked the clock and slowly nodded to the rest of us "am done i need more sleep" I rushed to my desk and put on my hoodie again and past out.

~Short time skip~ (Sorry for the time skips)

I felt something being thrown at me "I swear who ever threw that is gonna die~" I quickly turn to see todoroki "uhm suki we can talk about this...right!?" I take this big hoodie off (I swear if I type hoodie one more time am gonna scream) then rushed off to todoroki and someone stopped me "ack-" 'BAKUGO AM GONNA KILL YOUR BITCH ASS' "let me go" "no" "let me go" "no" "let me go" "NO-" I hopped out of his grasp and I flipped him off while going to my desk and other students entered which I didn't know.

A few minutes later Mr.aizawa came in and hushed everyone "Hello good mood morning today we shall go the usj for rescue training we will meet with a hero who is a expertise at rescues now everyone change into you hero suits and meet at the front" he stated while he dismissed the class, everyone stood up to get there case, while I was the first one out of the class and went to the changing room.

'Some times I hate how tight the fucking sleeves are and I can't let myself do what I did at training day again' I felt like a nervous reck for some reason and that is attracting my butterflies 'It's black for my nervousness shit' I reached my handout and the butterfly flew on my finger staying there, I made it to the bus and Iida is lining everybody to get in the bus.