•Chapter 9•

Hello hope you enjoy!

(Slight swear warning)
________________
_______

After yesterday was weird mostly because you saw the group of people and the a lot of reporters in front of the gates they all suddenly rushed towards me

"How is it all might!?"

"Did he use his quirk!?"

"Was he good teacher!?"

A lot of questions came at me at once I started to get annoyed so I enlarged my wings and flew to the halls of U.A 'Finally they were annoying' I thought, I walked in the classroom room went to my seat and played shinbou clip my hair was almost the exact same hairstyle but a little more shorter, Mr. Aizawa is always late so I went over to kiri,bakugo,Denki,Sero most of the boys "hello" they turned to face me and kiri spoke first "hi suki you did great yesterday" "thank you did to....you were cute" I mumbled the last part "what was that" "oh it's nothing" I turn to see bakugo with his irritated 24 seven expression "tch" was the only thing he said before turning away 'let's see if he can crack' I thought "bakugo why are you mad all the time it's not like everyone is better then you" I grinned, I hear Denki and sero muffled laughs because of there hand covering there mouth "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU BUTTERFLY SHIT" he yelled it echoed throughout the classroom getting stares "you heard me it's not like you have a massive ego as well sugar~" i cooed kiri then shuffled closer, Denki and sero busted out laughing.

Bakugo is just standing there "I think I killed him everyone!" I exclaimed, all of there heads turned to bakugo some of the people started laughing and some stared 'this will wake him up, there
still watching good' I walked over to bakugo, I held his collar bringing him down and I pecked his cheek, awe's were heard by mostly the girls then "WHAT THE FUCK YOU BUG" "I did it I brought him back to life" you bowed then headed to your seat, you turned your head to see an angry kirishima 'oh is he jealous?' I thought.

A couple minutes past some people were still talking about what happens with me and bakugo you brushed it over and soon the yellow cocoon entered the classroom "well everyone I saw the footage and some did better then others but bakugo you're talented but don't act like a kid" he paused the continued "And for Midoriya you decided to break you arm again, huh? You can't keep saying that you can't help it's a control issue with you quirk got that"
"Y-yes sir" Mr.aizawa was looking around the classroom and stopped at you

"Suki I like what you did for the distraction it was well thought out but you put Asui in risk by leaving her alone versing Denki and Jiro" I nodded "Yes sir"
The room went quite "Now let's get to homeroom activities, sorry about the late notice but" a tense air filled the room "decide on a class representative"

Almost everyone in the class jumped up in the air, they were excited everyone was exclaiming "Silence, please!" They all went silent "It is a job with the serious responsibility leading others. It's not a job for anyone who wants to. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one" Iida finished his speech.

'Voting huh then I'll vote for Iida he seems like a perfect person for the job' "I don't care what you do just do before I wake up from my nap" mr.aizawa said before going in to his sleeping bag going to sleep
Everyone started to write down the there votes and putting them on the teachers desk "ok I'll tally up the  votes" Iida shouts

Deku:5

Momo:4

Suki:3

Iida:2

Rest has voted for them selves

'I wonder who the hell voted for me' I turn around to see kiri with a smirk a slight blush I turned away so quickly I knocked my papers off my desk and a pink haired girl took notice 'is that what I think it' Mina thought and she shrieks mentally.

~Time skip at lunch~

There was a lot of amount people it's still bizarre to me 'let's do some teasing to bakugo' you locate there table which consisted of Mina,bakugo,Denki,Kirishima,sero you went to there table placing your tray of food and then going to bakugo doing a behind hug your smol arms wrapped around his waist "Bakugo~" he tensed up but embraced it "oh wow bakugo your a softy" Denki cooed you let go sitting down getting all the eyes to me you turned around to see izuku with a shocked face mouth agape you turned back to see kiri fuming and Mina bouncing up and down in her seat while sero and Denki are laughing.

"Bakugo why I thought you were going to kill me why didn't you?"  He slammed his fist on the table spooking everyone there "I don't care what you do! Tch" I  slurped up my ramen and then spoke "well when I did it you embraced it" what I just spoke was full venom-the alarms went off "There has been a level three security breach.All students please evacuate outdoors promptly"

They were herds of students going to exit I was at least quick enough to grow my and started flying up "Wth is happening" it was crowed that people were getting trampled, I saw ocha floating while having puffed up cheeks,I witnessed Iida fly through the air hits a wall above a doorway in awkward post"Everyone, everything's fine! It is just the media! There is nothing to panic about. Everything is fine! This is U.A. Let us act in a way befitting for the best of the best" he finished off

'The media?' I look to my left peering out the window to see a big crowd of reporters luckily the police was handling the situation.letting out a sigh of relief. By the time I made it back to the cafeteria, class was beginning, I rushed my way to class tired as hell "Kiri can you wake me up when class is done am to tired ok thank you" I put my head down on the desk getting comfortable "No problem ok and stop teasing bakugo...that should be me" he mumbled the last part but I went to sleep.

~short time skip~

I was feeling like someone picked me up I was awake but didn't open my eyes I heard some people talking I think it was kiri  "I am gonna bring him to my house so he can stay over"  "oh"  I said accidentally "Good morning suki can you stay over?" "Of course but can we go to the mall am gonna need clothes and other needs?" He gave me his big shark like teeth smile "it's great let's invite the rest of the team so Mina,Denki,sero,bakugo is that good?" "Yes" I gave him a small peck on the cheek "thank you" he nodded while bright blush covers his face.

__________________
__________

Hello hope you enjoy it's an awkward ending but  next chapter maybe there will be some spice in it also this was a little rushed a some parts I apologize for that but have a good day or night readers!