•Chapter 10•

Ya yeet new chapter/•~•/
Hi everyone this a filler chapter I do apologize about I kinda wanna make a little more chapter til then but after this chapter it will be usj also sorry if it's bad and I hope you enjoy!
______________________
______________

(Slight swear warning and spell warning)

So here was the plan myself and I think the rest of the bakusquad are gonna stay over at kirishimas "Kiri what about your parents?" "Oh well there on a business trip for a couple days" I nod and before I know it were at the mall "there over there" I point towards them we literally run towards them almost tripping "hi everyone we made it and who is gonna stay over" "Myself,Denki,sero and bakugo just "tched" and we counted that as a yes so everyone is staying over" Mina said in a cheerful tone.

"Ok everyone get clothing or other needs also at the end we will get food!" "Yay" they cheered and bakugo just went into one of the stores "Mina can you go with me?" "YES!" She yelled "ok everyone meet at the fountain in an hour and thirty minutes ok and kiri text bakugo what I said" he nodded and everyone went there separate ways "Mina I NEED to buy this hoodie it's one of my favorite character's" I point to the store called Hot Topic "got it let's go I also need to buy comfortable clothes" Mina replied I dashed off.

'Kakegurui section' I repeated in my head 'I FOUND IT, it's so big and the bunny ears omg runa thank god your a great character' I bought that with some black and white striped socks, Mina barely even entered, I hold up my bag full of what I bought "Mina we can go now I bought what I needed your turn" she gave a shocked "how are you that fast at shopping but I wanna go to that skin care store we can probably do face mask?" "Oh well you first question I NEEDED IT and your second question let's go and a face mask seems pretty good right now"

Mina dashed so quickly she didn't even leave a trace, my phone chimed alerting I got a notification.

Shark has added you into
Bakusquad Gc

Pikachu has changed Suki🦋 to Butterfly🦋

Pikachu⚡️:Sukiii how is it

It's going good and Mina ran off to get face masks:Butterfly🦋

PackingTape🧡:Am going to wear one and idc and hat anyone says

I heard someone call my name I looked up my phone to see Mina motioning me to come.

I have to go Mina calling me byeeee:Butterfly🦋

PackingTape🧡:Bye suki

Pikachu⚡️:Bye suki I bought a pikachu onesie