•Chapter 8•

Ok yes sorry for not posting I was writing my other book sorry and for this is a chapter which might be longer then others but not sure am honestly pretty hyped writing this but am not sure if it came out as I liked but sorry and thank you for reading and have good day or night <3

______________________

My morning was sadly shit in many different ways first off I was getting toast and it fucking was burnt so no breakfast also I was trying to get my stuff in my bag unfortunately I cut my self holding my butterfly knife and also today was gonna be special I heard izuku say yesterday which might change my mood, I looked at the clock and rushed out my door.

<tImE S-k-I-P>

I was at the the U.A gates kindly getting stares but brushed them off, I saw ocha-chan with I think asui and yayorozu and walked over to them

"Are you all heading to class?" They turn around to see me "We are suki wanna join us?" Ocha-chan chimed in "so what you all talking about"

"Oh am sure I haven't talked to yet am Tsuyu asui kero" I looked towards her she had green hair tied at the end with big eyes "it's nice to meet you am Suki farfalla" she gives a nod and we have reached to the giant door for 1-a we walk and we see Iida doing his robotic hand signals and bakugo insulting him "what a lovely thing" I say with sarcasm and head off to my desk.

I was behind Jiro which was ok at least I was in the second row, I felt uneasy for some reason and my antennas popped out making a buzz sound the room went quiet and I felt daggers being glared at me I slowly turned around to see a pissed off bakugo and I felt hand on my shoulder I flinched by the touch and looked over my shoulder to see kiri I wave a relief came threw my body and the antennas popped back in my make a pop noise "thank you kiri" he gave a warm smile heading over to his seat.

Soon after....."AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" all might is gonna teach us surprisingly, I turned over to see most of the class in amazement and deku fangirling about his favorite hero "Let's get right into it! This is what we will be doing — Combat training" He was holding a small piece of paper that states 'Battle' on it

"And to go with that are these...!" He points over to the wall as slots slide out, holding various cases."Costumes were made based on on your quirk registrations and requests you sent in before you started!" Everyone around me was getting excited but I remember what I requested and it might be revealing but it helps me with my quirk."After everyone is done changing, gather in Ground beta"

Everyone started to rush over to the cases and rushing out the room, luckily I brought my butterfly knife so I'll use that just in case.

<TiME skip>

I was in the changing room changing into my hero suit it was revealing the shoulders and other parts of my arms and at the bottom was a ribbons covering my thigh and my holder for my blade and a long skirt material made for my flying to be easier and it all felt weight less also my support items was a pin to make my antennas stronger that was all. I had my wing cover me as usual so no one saw me...

 I had my wing cover me as usual so no one saw me