Six

*TW // violence, this scene has a lot of moments involing weapons*

16:45pm (8:45pm)
Date: March 29th 2018
Location: Ashland, Oregon

Damien Dalagard

I scream in agony as the hot iron wrench corses through my skin. I try to fight it out but the pain is just too much.

By now, I think I've lost count how many ounces of blood I'm gonna lose.

My screams echo through the room, a dark and cold place that is now being warmed by a small boiler with a fireplace. The wrench pushes harder to the level of my skin and I shout in pain.

If these fuckers think I'm some cattle they need to brand, they're in for a whole ass whooping.

All because I was compromised during my mission.

Looking up from discomfort, the dirty blonde man doesn't give a single fuck about me or the other few marks he's left me with. Two on my left shoulder, one of each thigh and now on my right. 

He's left me a bruise on the left side of my temple, and a gruesome black eye.

"...Mm okay, I think he's got enough in him." The raspy, deep voice  from the blonde curly headed man shows no mercy in his voice.

"Should I go another round?" He asks.

In the dark shadows next to the door, a tall figure appears right into the spotlight.

His eyes are deceiving and he's a bit tall with length of his legs. There's a couple of tattoos exposed from the left side of his arm. And right next to it, is a Barretta 92 gun.

"Hold that thought Car, I think we should ask a couple questions before he can bleed out more." This dude's got an English accent, differing from the blonde's.

He gives me a hostile glare and starts to walk, to where I'm sitting, dead center.

Worn out from the pain from the touch of a hot metal, I lean back in my chair, praying to god I get away from these two.

The curly headed guy leans forward on my chair, his arms straddling both sides. I know he's about to integrate the shit out of me.

Whatever he wants, I'm never gonna expose it to this piece of shit.  It's just waste of my time on this mission assignment.